Floyd admits to being a boring fighter since 05

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If beating elites in a bkring way was easy everyone would do it.

"I could be undefeated like mayweather 2 but i dott want to win like that"

How is a 34 plus year old man supposed to box?

He said his body is rocked from to many wars so he fights smart.
Fans dont give a shyt though they just want to see someone get plastered

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
OK. In that case, then yeah...those were good and Floyd was great, but that was 3 years ago when he was 23.

Since then, he has really downgraded his comp breh.

The last almost 3 years since, he's faced Kirkland/Cotto/Khan/Smith/Chavez Jr......that's not good comp and I would like to see him vs better opposition as well.

Gennady Golovkin, Demetrius Andrade, Jermall Charlo, and an Erislandy Lara rematch are all better fights than any fight he's had, since Lara ironically, and all of them couldve been made.

You can't live off of what you did years ago forever....especially when people are thirsty to fight you. It would be different if he was being avoided, but nobody is avoiding him.

Everyone wants to fight him, so the competition lately is kinda :ld:

I mean breh you and I have literally talked about this 1000 times, I know exactly what dude is saying, he's just incorrect. Add a 'lately' to the comment, and he'd be correct.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Please don't even try that one. White people stayed roasting GSP for staying on top for 25 minutes while he was the champ. I consider both to be GOATs in their own right. The problem is casual fight fans in general hate techincal boxing and/or grappling. Just wanna see people unconscious from heavy pot shots or a RNC :scust:

GSP was considered boring, but never hated. Floyd is despised and discredited (cacs actually think an MMA fighter with no pro fights is going to destroy him and a female MMA fighter with zero wrestling would beat him in a street fight :mindblown:).

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt, he's considered one of the greatest and sold out Rogers Arena and lead the PPV numbers for years, even over Silva who was fukking EXCITING :camby:. 2 million cacs cheering for GSP's dry humping, that's what you lot like :scust:

If you understand the top game, he really wasn't that boring (not any worse than Floyd). He used to be an exciting finisher, but focused on grappling and decreased his striking volume by a considerable margin (where 90% oh his finishes came from).

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
If making hundreds of millions and putting your own mental and physical well being above showmanship means being boring, by all means let it be boring :yeshrug:

his fights really do be boring as shyt tho sometimes. amazing to watch technically but as a fan it's like :russell:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
If making hundreds of millions and putting your own mental and physical well being above showmanship means being boring, by all means let it be boring :yeshrug:

his fights really do be boring as shyt tho sometimes. amazing to watch technically but as a fan it's like :russell:

And that's all I'm really saying is that his fights have been very underwhelming and not worth the price tag..

I salute dude for being rich AF and leaving the game in relatively great health :salute:

But the buck stops there..The richest boxer doesn't mean greatest :whoa:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
And that's all I'm really saying is that his fights have been very underwhelming and not worth the price tag..

I salute dude for being rich AF and leaving the game in relatively great health :salute:

But the buck stops there..The richest boxer doesn't mean greatest :whoa:
he speaks about as well as someone who has 10% of his defensive savviness:troll:

salute for him being wise enough to divest his fortune into different investments and companies and ventures instead of just splashing :TCHALLAMAYNE:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I can see how Floyd bores some people but I enjoy watching him box for the most part.

He was generally like more entertaining to watch below 147 but he has always adjusted to the opponent and situation. Even at lower weights, he had fights where he was more defensive minded and more dull (Castillo 2, Sosa, Vargas, Pep, etc..) and fights at the higher weights where he was more offensive minded. He threw a lot of combos versus Cotto, walked Judah down behind a high guard (he did this quite a bit against Mosley too), staying in the pocket for most of the Canelo fight, etc...

One of my favorites was his fight in 2001 against Jesus Chavez, his last one at 130.

The uppercuts
:whew:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he were a cac they would call him the wizard of boxing, the highest boxing IQ of all time, the white magician, the larry byrd of boxing.

I mean they hail the CLINCHKO brothers and they single handily killed the heavyweight division. Floyd kept boxing alive because they wanted to see him get caught so bad but he never did. It burns their soul and for that I'll never speak bad about Floyd. He provided a healthy supply of hater tears, showed us the media bias, made millions off of THEM, and left with his brain in tact. It'll eat them up forever.

Hope he boxes Conor (their new white hope) and styles on him too, crushing their already ashed soul into fine powder that evaporates.
:rudy: both klitchkos were criminally underrated fucc you talkin about? If Wlad was American he'd be a superstar

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who told you this?
I just made it up.

They still want to see Floyd lose. They'd prefer it to be to a white guy. He may fight the so called best white guy in mma after which they'll probably press him immediately like will you fight ggg and offer some stupid money for both fighters....

Especially if ggg can take down a respectable name in his division by the time all this happens.

Just intuition

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"Less RISK...more REWARD" - The book of Allah Haymon

AH-money.jpg

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's true, wlad said the same thing about himself.