Floyd Mayweather attending Donald Trump's Inauguration?:ohhh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd Mayweather says he'll be right in the middle of the action for Donald Trump's inauguration in D.C. next week ... telling TMZ Sports he's already got his tuxedo picked out!

Turns out, Mayweather has been friends with Trump for a while -- and says he really appreciated the support he got from Donald during the Manny Pacquiao fight. Mayweather wouldn't say if he's a democrat or a republican -- but praised both Obama and Trump.

"Barack Obama was a good president and hopefully, Donald Trump is a good president."

Mayweather also has a message for people concerned about Trump's presidency -- "We don't know what can happen in life. Only thing we can do is keep our fingers crossed, pray and hope for the best."

- See more at: Floyd Mayweather Will Attend Donald Trump's Inauguration - Boxing News

TMT = Trump Mayweather Team:ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cue the juelz gif
full

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Everyone should watch this:
Requiem for the American Dream (2015) - IMDb
REQUIEM FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM is the definitive discourse with Noam Chomsky, on the defining characteristic of our time - the deliberate concentration of wealth and power in the hands of a select few. Through interviews filmed over four years, Chomsky unpacks the principles that have brought us to the crossroads of historically unprecedented inequality - tracing a half century of policies designed to favor the most wealthy at the expense of the majority - while also looking back on his own life of activism and political participation. Profoundly personal and thought provoking, Chomsky provides penetrating insight into what may well be the lasting legacy of our time - the death of the middle class, and swan song of functioning democracy. A potent reminder that power ultimately rests in the hands of the governed, REQUIEM is required viewing for all who maintain hope in a shared stake in the future.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I just wish that athletes stop using their platform to make political endorsement like they actually know these people frfr

I didn't think it was cool when LeBron campaigned for Hillary Clinton and I don't think it's cool now that Floyd or even Tom Brady endorses Donald Trump

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I just wish that athletes stop using their platform to make political endorsement like they actually know these people frfr

I didn't think it was cool when LeBron campaigned for Hillary Clinton and I don't think it's cool now that Floyd or even Tom Brady endorses Donald Trump
Then you better wish people would stop demanding that these athletes make a stand and use their celebrity and shyt.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Then you better wish people would stop demanding that these athletes make a stand and use their celebrity and shyt.
Endorsing politicians who don't really care about people or their interests is categorically different than being conscious and being willing to use your platform to speak on real shyt that impacts a lot of people