Floyd Mayweather defends AB from criticism from Floyd Sr. once again: "My Dad was never a Champion"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
FLOYD MAYWEATHER DISAGREES WITH DAD'S OPINION OF ADRIEN BRONER: "MY DAD WAS NEVER A WORLD CHAMPION...I TOTALLY DISAGREE"
By Ben Thompson | June 23, 2015

floydmayweatherjr23.jpg

BT: After things didn't go as planned for Adrien Broner this past weekend, some of his harshest critics labeled him a "clown" and "joke", but one of the strongest critiques came from your dad, who said he looked like a bum. Are you surprised to see people being so critical despite the fact that most considered it a 50/50 fight?

FM: My thing is this, I love my father and I will always love my father. Sometimes we agree and sometimes we disagree. Adrien Broner, he's a three-time world champion. My dad was never a world champion. Everybody that's involved in boxing, I don't care who you are, when you go down in the Hall of Fame in the sport of boxing, you want to go down as a fighter, not as a trainer. You want to go down as a fighter. My dad needs to be more positive. Like I said before, what's really hurting the sport is so many people are negative. Mickey Bey is a fighter that's under the Mayweather Promotions banner. He's my fighter. Mickey Bey lost to a guy [John Molina] that Adrien Broner made look like an amateur, but my dad won't speak on that. My dad is very, very biased. If it's a fighter he's training, aw man, he's going to speak highly of the guy. But when he has a fighter that loses, he's nowhere to be found.

Adrien Broner is a black American male who's making millions of dollars and I commend him for that. I'm a person that can forgive, but never forget. Me and my dad been through a lot, but as far as him badmouthing Adrien Broner, I disagree. I totally disagree. Adrien Broner has always spoke highly of my dad; never had nothing bad to say about him. The only thing my dad should focus on is his fighters. If Adrien Broner is not his fighter, he shouldn't have anything to say. It's no different from Freddie Roach. The fight between me and Manny Pacquiao is not between the trainer; it's about the fighter. The same thing I said before the fight is the same thing I'm gonna say after the fight. Freddie Roach, he's a good trainer, you know, but me, myself, I don't want to go down in the Hall of Fame as a trainer. When my name is mentioned in the Hall of Fame, I would like to go down as the best fighter, or one of the smartest athletes, or as the best athlete to be in the sport.

Like I said before, you have to know when to hold and when to fold. My father is in his 60's, but he's acting like he's in high school talking negative about a fighter that he's not making any money off of. If he's not making any money off of Adrien Broner, he shouldn't be worried about Adrien Broner. When it's all said and done, if a fighter is under the Mayweather Promotions banner, if I'm making money, he's going to continue to make money. So the thing is this, he's not just hurting Adrien Broner, he's hurting me.

http://fighthype.com/mayweathernews/story20955.html

Thank you Big Bro:mjcry:

And AB is now under Mayweather Promotions?:ohhh:

@seemorecizzy ....we riding on the same team breh:banderas:

#TMT + #BandCamp = :wow:

1415595595179_wps_21_ADRIAN_BRONER_PROFESSIONA.jpg

Hol' up wait a minute.....yall thought AB was finished?:umad:

giphy.gif

:aboutbillions:

And :dead: at the random disrespect of Mickey Bey again:mjlol:

He has 0 respect for Bey. Hell, he doesnt even know his name:to:

#TheAnonymousTeam

:heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
floyd sr was right about broner doe

And Floyd Jr was right about Broner:sas2:

Belts are overrated. Broner wouldnt have won one championship in any other era.

:francis::camby:

He beat YOUR fighter to win a belt:pacspit:

Floyds a hoe ass nikka. shytting on your father for some garbage ass fighter. fukking bytchass nikka.

HATING AL's reaction after reading Floyd Jr going after Big Floyd on behalf of AB:

200.gif

:what: HIS FATHER TRYING TO fukk UP HIS MONEY.

:devil:
:evil:

Exactly. Floyd killed him with the Mickey Bey retort to:sas2:

Bey is Virgil status :francis:

That man gets 0 respect from Floyd:mjcry:

What money nikka? He isn't signed to Floyds promotion. fukk is you talking about fam:dahell:

He's under his banner meaning, for example, being that Mayweather Promotions promoted Broner vs Porter...Floyd received a percentage off it. Kinda like when Floyd was being promoted by GBP for his fights, even though he was never "signed" to them as a fighter.

About Billions Promotions is gonna be using Mayweather Promotions as Head Promoter with Leonard Ellerbe and Floyd Mayweather Jr. just like Mayweather Promotions used Golden Boy Promotions as Head Promoter with Richard Schaeffer and Oscar De La Hoya.

:manny:IM JUST GOING OFF HIS WORDS.

:devil:
:evil:

You're right breh:salute:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

HATING AL's reaction after reading Floyd Jr going after Big Floyd on behalf of AB:

200.gif

He's under his banner meaning, for example, being that Mayweather Promotions promoted Broner vs Porter...Floyd received a percentage off it. Kinda like when Floyd was being promoted by GBP for his fights, even though he was never "signed" to them as a fighter.

About Billions Promotions is gonna be using Mayweather Promotions as Head Promoter with Leonard Ellerbe and Floyd Mayweather Jr. just like Mayweather Promotions used Golden Boy Promotions as Head Promoter with Richard Schaeffer and Oscar De La Hoya.

Man go ahead with that dikk eating shyt:camby:

About billions promotions:russ:

Yeah get fukk out of here Newz...:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

200.gif

Paulie wouldnt have either. Look at all the fukking demons they woulda had to go through for one belt, Broner woulda been done :mjlol:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
:francis: guess him and his father going to be going at it again.