Floyd Mayweather Disses 50 Cent, Nelly, & T.I., Calls Them Irrelevant & Broke

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's going to be funny when Floyd goes broke, cuz you know that's coming. The irony is him implying that rappers need him for relevancy considering that it goes without saying that he has a serious complex/self-esteem problem when it comes to money and image. I used to think it was just his marketing schtick, but I do believe he has a problem.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
It's going to be funny when Floyd goes broke, cuz you know that's coming. The irony is him implying that rappers need him for relevancy considering that it goes without saying that he has a serious complex/self-esteem problem when it comes to money and image. I used to think it was just his marketing schtick, but I do believe he has a problem.
it aint even all dat but u boxers have a short lifespan, the worst thing to boast about is a sports career

Daps
Reppin
NULL
floyds trash talking game is wack.
That's because his speech is not as eloquent as Muhammad Ali and 2Pac Shakur....When Ali and Pac are talking shyt, they DON'T stutter and miss steps...

When Floyd is talking trash, I sense some hesitation, it is not a smooth delivery...

He is not a natural born shyt talker...

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
When Cam had the bathtub sized pool, yall clowned him but now the 50 has the same pool, he get a pass huh

#fukk50
That pool is good size and it has a grotto and that's just the outdoor pool, he has a large indoors pool. He's in a 55,000 sq. foot home on 5 acres you do the math.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Every time Floyd gets caught up in some bullshyt, he gotta bring up how much money he got.