Floyd Mayweather is gonna have 5 more fights . . who should they be against?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
skippy don't start with me..you know perfectly well what uninterrupted means..today that's prolly chris john for the longest current uninterrupted reign

Why do you choose to slight Floyd with silly semantics?????????????????

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aint explaining shyt to me boy... you couldn't even rufute or make any rebuttal...

Floyd out muscled Marquez who was moving up from 135..
:patrice: you don't say

That was a typo fukk boy

I meant to say he wasn't bullying or muscling, he was out boxing him

anybody who seen the fight saw that, Floyd doesn't over power his opponents

Floyd moved up from 135 as well so he's been fighting natural bigger fighters ever since then as well, he's gets no pass so why should Marquez

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Like Floyd says his haters are just confused fans, you see how Black Jesus is the main one replying to this shyt trolling it up, typing manifesto's and shyt:pachaha:

Manifestos you're unable to refute though.... don't you get tired of me sonning you in these boxing threads... I know you like the attention but :damn: hop off my dikk son son

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

lets all just get back to laughing at that original paul williams post:russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That was a typo fukk boy

I meant to say he wasn't bullying or muscling, he was out boxing him

anybody who seen the fight saw that, Floyd doesn't over power his opponents

]Floyd moved up from 135 as well so he's been fighting natural bigger fighters ever since then as well, he's gets no pass so why should Marquez

Aye where that "you don't know shyt about boxing" smiley yall?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manifestos you're unable to refute though.... don't you get tired of me sonning you in these boxing threads... I know you like the attention but :damn: hop off my dikk son son

:childplease:

I dont have the time to sound like a broken record constantly arguing over the same, then you moving the goal post somehow. I be's up in the official boxing thread if you want beef, you spew your nonsense here because you know that shyt wont fly there, keep sparring with the pups:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, but you're basically saying 135 is the bytch natural weight :skip:

Floyd started his pro career at 125, so by the time he moved up to welterweight when he's older, he's dealing with guys who are naturally bigger than him, the walk around at weights higher than welterweight

Guerrro is just at the beginning of his welterweight campain, he had trouble making the weight to Fight floyd, come on man. You full of shyt like that other fakkit

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why do you choose to slight Floyd with silly semantics?????????????????

not slighting breh...im a stickler for accuracy :smugfavre: but yes like the breh @L68 said lets gets back to the fukkery of floyd's 5 next fights and the fact that our nikka punisher paul was mentioned as an opponent :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator: