Floyd Mayweather Jr being trained by his dad for his next fight

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Y'all already know 24/7 gonna be :whoo:

But it's good to see them reconcile and squash the bullshyt and I hope my nikka Roger gets better too

Last edited by a moderator:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
when this start?
he needs an opponent booked first...but i would assume it'll be 4 eps, which means it'll prob start Sat, 3/13.

I think Floyd needs to bang out these 2 fights & retire. Roger Mayweather might not last another few years, and Floyd ain't getting any younger. I'm sure Roger's potential death will hit Floyd too hard.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Man that clip of him arguing with his pops is tough to watch... it kind of looked like he was gonna cry when he was in the locker room ranting and his whole camp was just silent...

Glad they're back together again though...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Man that clip of him arguing with his pops is tough to watch... it kind of looked like he was gonna cry when he was in the locker room ranting and his whole camp was just silent...

Glad they're back together again though...

His dad needs to fall back on some shyt. nikka is 36 and he still talking bout "Lil" Floyd, always trying to include himself in this shyt. Roger and Floyd put the Mayweather name out there. Jeff too, but it is the younger Floyd that made the name what it is today. For a man with ego like the senior Floyd, I think that it, in the past, was too much for him to swallow. Your son is the biggest star in boxing, a sport you've given your life to, yet next to none of is going on with his son is attributed to him.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
His dad needs to fall back on some shyt. nikka is 36 and he still talking bout "Lil" Floyd, always trying to include himself in this shyt. Roger and Floyd put the Mayweather name out there. Jeff too, but it is the younger Floyd that made the name what it is today. For a man with ego like the senior Floyd, I think that it, in the past, was too much for him to swallow. Your son is the biggest star in boxing, a sport you've given your life to, yet next to none of is going on with his son is attributed to him.

What's real is that if floyd had a son and was in his father's position, he'd be the same way....

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So what's the over/under on this shyt lasting? 1 week, 2, a month? What yall think?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he needs an opponent booked first...but i would assume it'll be 4 eps, which means it'll prob start Sat, 3/13.

I think Floyd needs to bang out these 2 fights & retire. Roger Mayweather might not last another few years, and Floyd ain't getting any younger. I'm sure Roger's potential death will hit Floyd too hard.

I knew Roger was sick, but not that sick. Damn :damn:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Floyd wouldn't be a degenerate drug dealer who got incarcerated during his son's developmental years. Spare me the sob story, btw.

:leon: woah there tough guy...I was referring to Floyd wanting the spotlight if his career was over. They have a similar mentality, I'm a Floyd fan. I just see him wanting it to be him and his son like his father does.