Floyd Mayweather went to Turkey and bought a new hairline and beard, brehs

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Floyd can grow hair he grew it out when he went to prison and he was rocking a baldy then.
Breh that was what in 2009? His hairline was pushed back and thinning as fukk :mjlol:
iu

Compare the above when he got out of jail to when he was younger
iu

Plus Floyd never was able to grow a full beard on the sides, hence the transplant

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
came in here to say this but now that I'm closely looking at the pic above , his shyt was clealy on lebron status back then :patrice:
plus his face is puffy, indicating he had just got the procedure done when the pic was taken, Also floyd when to Anthony's Fight this past weekend with hair (for the first time in ages), but was wearing a cap.....meaning he grew it out intentionally for this transplant

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
plus his face is puffy, indicating he had just got the procedure done when the pic was taken, Also floyd when to Anthony's Fight this past weekend with hair (for the first time in ages), but was wearing a cap.....meaning he grew it out intentionally for this transplant

:ohhh: I wasn't even looking at this from a transplant perspective. I thought he literally posted from Turkey or some shyt :mjlol: