Flying Lotus - Flamagra (Deluxe) (Instrumentals)

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t this already drop like last year? What’s different?

post requisite still flames tho :whew:

I listened to it on acid and lost my mind. All those sounds in that beat hit on an entirely different level. It was mesmerising:wow:

The whole album is like that. lt was made for psychedelics.Listening to it normally just isn't the same

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I listened to it on acid and lost my mind. All those sounds in that beat hit on an entirely different level. It was mesmerising:wow:

The whole album is like that. lt was made for psychedelics.Listening to it normally just isn't the same
Facts

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Might have to try listening to this with a hefty edible:mjlol::wow:.

I already enjoy the album as it :whew:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might have to try listening to this with a hefty edible:mjlol::wow:.

I already enjoy the album as it :whew:

Edibles won't do. Gotta have shrooms at least. He's always talking about psychedelics in his music and I think he makes his albums for people who do them.

I can't even describe the feeling. It's like the music is all around and inside you. I was like, "what is this?:mindblown:, how can this be?:damn: oh my god:ahh:"

shyt felt like a cosmic experience. I had tears in my eyes:heh:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Edibles won't do. Gotta have shrooms at least. He's always talking about psychedelics in his music and I think he makes his albums for people who do them.

I can't even describe the feeling. It's like the music is all around and inside you. I was like, "what is this?:mindblown:, how can this be?:damn: oh my god:ahh:"

shyt felt like a cosmic experience. I had tears in my eyes:heh:

:wow: