CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking that rich people name their kids weird names. For example Elon named his kid a bunch of random symbols. He legit called his child " X Æ A-12 ". Then you have nick cannon naming his kids after 90s cartoon villains. Then you got Kanye naming his kid after a compass direction .

but what about you? Would you do the same? If I gave you a billion dollars$ cash, would you be okay naming your first born child after a soft drink?:jbhmm:

Keep in mind, that you child will never ever have to work, so the name won't affect their job prospects.

But the name can never be changed after you take the money, but you get to choose which soft drink name .(for example, coke, doctorP, crush, etc).

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just thinking that rich people name their kids weird names. For example Elon named his kid a bunch of random symbols. He legit called his child " X Æ A-12 ". Then you have nick cannon naming his kids after 90s cartoon villains. Then you got Kanye naming his kid after a compass direction .

but what about you? Would you do the same? If I gave you a billion dollars$ cash, would you be okay naming your first born child after a soft drink?:jbhmm:

Keep in mind, that you child will never ever have to work, so the name won't affect their job prospects.

But the name can never be changed after you take the money, but you get to choose which soft drink name .(for example, coke, doctorP, crush, etc).
Yep
Doctor Pepper will have a good life.