For a black forum this place sure has a lot of negativity when it comes to black success

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
It seems whenever someone posts a threat about a black person buying a company or doing something dealing with black excellence you'll have posters coming into the thread and saying the story is just basically smoke and mirrors. A few days ago I was reading an old thread about the wealthiest black surburbs and you had people being negative questioning the data and saying most of the blacks in those surburbs are probably drowning in debt. Or when a magazine says a Rapper. Actor or any black celebrity is worth a lot of money people refuse to believe it and act as if they are in that person's life or is that celebrities accountant. My question is; why do so many people on this website have so much negative responses when it comes to black people doing good on life. It seems like a lot of people on this forum who aren't doing too good in life, dont want other black people doing good because they're unhappy with how their lifes are.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
80 percent are of non African descent:mjlol:

Depends on the forums, most of TLR and the seum is black. That said sounds like OP don’t like hearing the facts on the ground, can’t always blow smoke up our asses and pretend like it’s all good.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
half this site is white

It's more than half trust me. Cacs run this forum and post on it disguised as black. They done got a black hand off Google images or a black person pictures off Facebook. Or they done wrote their screen name on something and had their black c00n friend take a picture of their hand in front of it. It's also some mexicans bi racials(who hate their black side) and some asians on here. But it's also alot of c00ns who hate their selves and other black ppl or c00ns who love their selves and other c00ns like them that just think white is right and they think cacs are superior and supreme. It's also some bedwenches on here with the same mentality

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It seems whenever someone posts a threat about a black person buying a company or doing something dealing with black excellence you'll have posters coming into the thread and saying the story is just basically smoke and mirrors. A few days ago I was reading an old thread about the wealthiest black surburbs and you had people being negative questioning the data and saying most of the blacks in those surburbs are probably drowning in debt. Or when a magazine says a Rapper. Actor or any black celebrity is worth a lot of money people refuse to believe it and act as if they are in that person's life or is that celebrities accountant. My question is; my do do many people on this website have so much negative responses when it comes to black people doing good on life. It seems like a lot of people on this forum who aren't doing too good in life, dont want other black people doing good because they're unhappy with how their lifes are.
Don't you know? According to many here, a successful Black person, especially without the backing of cacs, is a scammer. Can't be trusted. :francis:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems whenever someone posts a threat about a black person buying a company or doing something dealing with black excellence you'll have posters coming into the thread and saying the story is just basically smoke and mirrors. A few days ago I was reading an old thread about the wealthiest black surburbs and you had people being negative questioning the data and saying most of the blacks in those surburbs are probably drowning in debt. Or when a magazine says a Rapper. Actor or any black celebrity is worth a lot of money people refuse to believe it and act as if they are in that person's life or is that celebrities accountant. My question is; my do do many people on this website have so much negative responses when it comes to black people doing good on life. It seems like a lot of people on this forum who aren't doing too good in life, dont want other black people doing good because they're unhappy with how their lifes are.

You right. They look at these things as black ppl winning and black ppl winning is like death to these ppl on this forum. They hate on any and all black success. They got to do thorough background searches and researches when it comes to black wealth or black success or even something as little as a black person winning a game of tic tac toe. They want the image of black ppl to be failure, poor, broke losers. They did the same thing with Obama. They claimed a black man would never be President of the United States and some ppl would even tell them that he might have a chance because he's bi racial. They was like America view Obama as a nikka therefore he'll never win. Then when he won we was celebrating the first black President they started talking about he ain't black he's bi racial and that's the only reason why he won because America don't view him as a black man they view him as a bi racial man who raised by white ppl.