Religion/Spirituality For atheists: What would God have to do to prove to you that he's real?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Nothing could make these demons believe. They would come up with a excuse for everything.

Hell Thomas didn't believe Jesus rose from the dead till he saw his nail pierced hands.

Let these demons enjoy their 60-80 years on earth and eternity in hell is my motto now :obama:
i'm agnostic, not quite atheist... nevertheless, i'm pretty easy to convince... since God is supposed to be the alpha and omega, knowing all things... he'd know how to convince already, without me having to say anything to anyone... if he exists and wants to convince me, he's under no confusion of how to do so...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other religions (and including some of christianity) worship demons and idols made of humans hands. Theres a difference my brethren
the greeks didnt. the mayans didnt

when people say 'youre an atheist' its because you don't believe in THEIR god. i choose to place as much relevance in the bible as you do in mesopotamian religious texts

its really as simple as looking at the fact that there have been a thousand gods throughout history. i dont believe in 1000, and you dont believe in 999 :heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show up at my door one day, maybe kick a freestyle and answer some of my existential questions. :ehh:

Even a TV interview would be a step in the right direction. Maybe go on the news and settle the question of which religion is right.

Or, you know, maybe do something about these starving/destitute/war torn people around the world, instead of helping celebrities win awards.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
the greeks didnt.

So they didnt worship planets friend? And gods that were created? :mjpls:
the mayans didnt

Yes they did if wikipedia is telling the truth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maya_gods_and_supernatural_beings
when people say 'youre an atheist' its because you don't believe in THEIR god. i choose to place as much relevance in the bible as you do in mesopotamian religious texts

Thats fine if one CHOOSES to be an atheist. Im just pointing out that different civilizations worshiped things such as the moon, stars, sun, planets etc... The Hebrews did not (at least they werent supposed to). So thats the difference between the GOD they worshiped and the IDOLS other nations worshiped.

its really as simple as looking at the fact that there have been a thousand gods throughout history. i dont believe in 1000, and you dont believe in 999 :heh:

Yes but if you study the 999 IDOLS you would see that they were created (as in zues being born) or simply planets. The ONE that was not these things was the God of Abraham. :ehh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
i'm agnostic, not quite atheist... nevertheless, i'm pretty easy to convince... since God is supposed to be the alpha and omega, knowing all things... he'd know how to convince already, without me having to say anything to anyone... if he exists and wants to convince me, he's under no confusion of how to do so...

Did you ask?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
id have to see him do some of the shyt he did in the bible

magic jesus would have to interact with us, like he did in the bible

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that in the age of being able to record everything, the only divine acts are vaguely appearing in pancakes and tree bark

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
he/she/tranny would have to do all that stupid shyt he did in that retarded ass book..

See.. comments like this are what make me shake my head when atheists say they "don't need a book or a magical being in the sky" to make them be decent people. If you can be a decent, respectful person without God, why don't you do it?