For the 2 a day people ... what's your routine?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
When you say body weights are you meaning pushups, pullups, etc?
Yea. He would add weights to his routines when he felt he wasnt getting a good workout.

Ive tried it and it kind of worked for me. Lifting is what helps me make gains though so i do both. Everyone different though :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea. He would add weights to his routines when he felt he wasnt getting a good workout.

Ive tried it and it kind of worked for me. Lifting is what helps me make gains though so i do both. Everyone different though :manny:
Yeah, I definitely had a big jump in gains when I started body weights. Lot of talk about it in that push up thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Its his own theory so take it for what its worth. When he got in, he notcied that when he did body weights he was more stronger then just lifting so he decided to do pure body weight exercises instead of weights. He also noticed the movements from body weight exercises work more muscles then just weights. Said only thing he did with weights was legs.
This is why I always tell people who want big and massive arms......
The way to go is by doing a circuit of pull-ups, dips and push-ups....

But no one ever wants to listen to me.....That's why I look the way and I do, and they look like they barely lift. :hubie:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
This is why I always tell people who want big and massive arms......
The way to go is by doing a circuit of pull-ups, dips and push-ups....

But no one ever wants to listen to me.....That's why I look the way and I do, and they look like they barely lift. :hubie:

You have a good pull up/push up/dip routine ?

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm considering going to the gym in the am and at night and wanted to know the routines of others who do the same. Thanks in advance.

Are you 30+ breh? Might not be for you tbh. Unless you pushing baby weight and reps.

If I goto the gym 2x in a day Im usually doing fasted cardio + abs then, weights at night after work.

I do 2x a day when Im about to head outta town. Like last week. Did my back workout in the AM, then round 11pm did my bicep/tricep workout.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Are you 30+ breh? Might not be for you tbh. Unless you pushing baby weight and reps.

If I goto the gym 2x in a day Im usually doing fasted cardio + abs then, weights at night after work.

I do 2x a day when Im about to head outta town. Like last week. Did my back workout in the AM, then round 11pm did my bicep/tricep workout.

Yea I changed my mind I ain't doing that shyt lol

Just 2 hours in the gym Tuesday, Wed,fri, sat & sun.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yea I changed my mind I ain't doing that shyt lol

Just 2 hours in the gym Tuesday, Wed,fri, sat & sun.
Smh breh you needa het an actual routine and diet plan going.

Dont be ine of those nikkas who just play ball and do some bench press :lolbron:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Did a back workout around noon then did a leg workout around 6 Friday evening....fukk a two a day. :hubie:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
My two-a-day routine consists of.....

• Hour of cardio
  • Upper body or leg weightlifting program
  • Another hour of cardio (night cap before dinner)

You can implement whatever you want, but I would say only lift one session per day. As others have already mentioned, you can also add calisthenics, yoga, etc.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I like to lift at lunch and do cardio after dinner

No need to lift twice a day unless you are a professional athlete. I like more volume- you should hit body parts twice a week- but 7 days is plenty of time to fit that all in. I hit some body parts 3 times a week only lifting 5 times a day.

Other problem is 2 a day doesn't leave much room for error. If you have anything going on at night you're out of your loop immediately/