For those that didn't come from SOHH

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
What was it like when you first joined thecoli?

This is probably one of the nicest forums I've ever been on. Most nikkas on other boards won't even acknowledge your post if you haven't been there awhile and people don't recognize you, and even then they won't respect it much.

I've always felt accepted here, from day one. I think even my very first post got a couple daps, shyt's been cool.

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Got here from boxden. I like this site better because I can tell it doesn't have that many people on here regularly. Also, boxden has more smilies but their interface is :flabbynsick:x10. Overall, I fukks with this site especially after reading through the quick Lil gems thread low key that's the reason I decided to join.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I wouldn't necessarily say the posters are nicer, but i feel more comfortable on this board cuz its black people. Whereas other forums are mostly white and they'll make their lil jabs at black men or have their little race debates.

ETA: And boxden is just all around fukking whack. Can't put my finger on why but i don't like it. Think the posters might be younger.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st couple of months was labled a CAC

until i start postin up in a few Tiny Chat sessions

i fukk with this site 100% tho

its sum good dudes on here...pause
more than a few have hooked me up with knowledge, put me on good books, movies, music and shyt i couldnt find, clothing/shoe sites...