For those who listen to people's problems, do you ever take a break?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I have friends, family who like to dump their problems on me. I even have somebody who has special needs that calls me. This ngga talks about the same thing everyday. (man oh man
but that's a whole other thread :snoop: ). I don't mind most of the time. But I decided a year ago that I would have a one day break on Tuesdays.

And even if they call, I dont answer the phone. For those who are like me, do you take official breaks from folks with problems. Or unofficial breaks where you just don't respond?

God bless you .. and others like you . Selfless and we need y'all breh . Rep :wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I have friends, family who like to dump their problems on me. I even have somebody who has special needs that calls me. This ngga talks about the same thing everyday. (man oh man
but that's a whole other thread :snoop: ). I don't mind most of the time. But I decided a year ago that I would have a one day break on Tuesdays.

And even if they call, I dont answer the phone. For those who are like me, do you take official breaks from folks with problems. Or unofficial breaks where you just don't respond?​

Build up a reputation of being unavailable at certain times, breh.
Like nikkas know if they call me after 9, I'm not answering unless I gain/benefit from it 'cause that's the time I take off to sleep/read/play videogames/smash broads/get high write and listen to music.
As I grew older I started doing that shyt to the females as well, because I've found myself becoming the emotional tampon of alot of broads out here who wedge you into their blubbering vaginas as they weep to you about their problems....that they exacerbate within hours of the conversation you just had, to go fukk with the same shyt you comforted them earlier and tried to get them to avoid. Then guess who they call to talk about it?
Nah, love yourself a bit more, fam. Let your brain breathe and start ignoring people like that for a minute.