Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
All white women

You would think they get paid nada how much they bytch and complain
Like Julia Roberts old ass still bringing in $12 million a year at the bottom of the tenth, where is Ms. Berry? Don't think Regina Hall has made that her entire career. No Viola Davis on the list. Amy Schumer makes 18 million just sticking to one genre, comedy. It's amazing how Black films bring in milions on low budgets but our entertainers don't reap the benefits of it.

I am curious of the top paid TV/network actresses. If the Emmys are an indication, the list probably looks similar to Forbes Hollywood list.

Edit: I meant Melissa McCarthy not Schumer (who banks 16 million according to the interwebs). All fat people look alike to me I suppose. Actually enjoy McCarthy's work.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10. Amy Adams, 11.5 mil
9. Julia Roberts, 12 mil
8. Cate Blanchett, 12 mil
7. Charlize Theron, 14 mil
6. Emma Watson, 14 mil
5. Mila Kunis, 15.5 mil
4. Melissa McCarthy, 18 mil
3. Jennifer Lawrence, 24 mil
2. Jennifer Aniston, 25 mil
1. Emma Stone, 26 mil

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Thats Hollywood for ya Cac paradise..they line up to give them $$$ regardless....and if a blk woman gets an Oscar its a career killer cause now she's in rare air and they don't know what to do with them cause they supposed to now have movies made for them but nope they get stuck in limbo

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
but yeah.. how the fukk is Julia Roberts still making that type of money.

Still working the casting couch 20+ years into the business. Rumor has it that she can suck an apple through a fence (like most chicks with wide mouths) and is a huge whore; more whorish than the average actress and LA women which says a lot. Her PR pays journalists for good movie reviews and Most Beautiful Person magazine titles. She allegedly dumped Ben Bratt to fukk Clooney during Oceans 11, is rude to set staffers and cut throat. Typical White American stuff.

:dame:

Last edited: