Forbes 2017 Top Ten Paid Hollywood Actresses

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Still working the casting couch 20+ years into the business. Rumor has it that she can suck an apple through a fence (like most chicks with wide mouths) and is a huge whore; more whorish than the average actress and LA women which says a lot. Her PR pays journalists for good movie reviews and Most Beautiful Person magazine titles. She allegedly dumped Ben Bratt to fukk Clooney during Oceans 11, is rude to set staffers and cut throat. Typical White American stuff.

:dame:

:gucci:

Wouldn't be surprised at that casting couch

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still working the casting couch 20+ years into the business. Rumor has it that she can suck an apple through a fence (like most chicks with wide mouths) and is a huge whore; more whorish than the average actress and LA women which says a lot. Her PR pays journalists for good movie reviews and Most Beautiful Person magazine titles. She allegedly dumped Ben Bratt to fukk Clooney during Oceans 11, is rude to set staffers and cut throat. Typical White American stuff.

:dame:
:pachaha:this sound like u got this from a random airplane convo w/ some hollywood exec

Daps
10. Amy Adams, 11.5 mil
9. Julia Roberts, 12 mil
8. Cate Blanchett, 12 mil
7. Charlize Theron, 14 mil
6. Emma Watson, 14 mil
5. Mila Kunis, 15.5 mil
4. Melissa McCarthy, 18 mil
3. Jennifer Lawrence, 24 mil
2. Jennifer Aniston, 25 mil
1. Emma Stone, 26 mil

This total? Max for a single film? Average per single film?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
10. Amy Adams, 11.5 mil
9. Julia Roberts, 12 mil
8. Cate Blanchett, 12 mil
7. Charlize Theron, 14 mil
6. Emma Watson, 14 mil
5. Mila Kunis, 15.5 mil
4. Melissa McCarthy, 18 mil
3. Jennifer Lawrence, 24 mil
2. Jennifer Aniston, 25 mil
1. Emma Stone, 26 mil

Damn Mila Kunis came along way from That 70s Show.

Wonder what that Top 25 list look like and if any black women made it.

This total? Max for a single film? Average per single film?

I think it's total for the whole year.....before taxes.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Like Julia Roberts old ass still bringing in $12 million a year at the bottom of the tenth, where is Ms. Berry? Don't think Regina Hall has made that her entire career. No Viola Davis on the list. Amy Schumer makes 18 million just sticking to one genre, comedy. It's amazing how Black films bring in milions on low budgets but our entertainers don't reap the benefits of it.

I am curious of the top paid TV/network actresses. If the Emmys are an indication, the list probably looks similar to Forbes Hollywood list.

Edit: I meant Melissa McCarthy not Schumer (who banks 16 million according to the interwebs). All fat people look alike to me I suppose. Actually enjoy McCarthy's work.

I'd GUESS that most of the top black female talent eats off television. Viola Davis, Taraji P. Henson, Kerry Washington, Tracee Ross, and Issa Rae to name a few probably make more on tv (and reap the benefits of awards recognition) than they do off films.

Which is crazy because Viola is an Oscar winner who commands the screen not like any other actress I've seen besides Angela Bassett. She should be making hand over fist starring in drivel like Suicide Squad