Forbes is Fighting amongst themselves over Kanye's Networth

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
i swear to god right after i read his new net worth the other day i was literally thinking... “it won’t be too long until there’s an article disproving his new net worth”

and low behold :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
oh jesus
Reports that the celebrity is worth nearly $7 billion are based on the magical thinking around sales that don’t exist yet. This is why he’s currently worth less than one-third of that.

In actuality, it’s nothing personal. The Bloomberg story cites a UBS report on his businesses—the same document Forbes saw earlier this month. The bank made a number of assumptions based on projected future earnings, particularly for Yeezy Gap, which hasn’t even launched yet. Bank documents like this are well known for painting best-possible-scenario future valuations.

Forbes’ much more grounded number is based on that old-fashioned idea of current revenues — not theoretical future expectations. Yeezy Gap has brought in no revenue, let alone any profits. Who knows if the line will be popular. Maybe another hip-hop star will create the next trendy sneaker in a year or two, and Yeezys will be old news. The same thinking goes for Yeezy Supply, West’s ecommerce platform. He has high hopes to turn it into a fashion destination — as of now, it just shills his shoes.

shut the fukk up if this was a white girl that made a lemonade selling app you would be calling her the richest teen in America and then post the same bs valuations :mjlol:

Code

Banned
Daps
i swear to god right after i read his new net worth the other day i was literally thinking... “it won’t be too long until there’s an article disproving his new net worth”

and low behold :mjlol:

They now say his networth is 1.8 Billion

Code

Banned
Daps
White women don't need to be speaking on black men off GP.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5fcdeed64916970f4cb83587%2F960x0.jpg%3FcropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D1080%26cropY1%3D0%26cropY2%3D1080

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not like any of Forbes' valuations are accurate. There are a lot of ways for the wealthy to hide their assets.
Maybe Kanye does have a net worth of 6 billion. And maybe he doesn't. And maybe there are other African Americans who are wealthier.

You have to question the methods of the valuation and even then it's hard to agree upon a number.

Kanye does well for himself. That much is true.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Based on what I see it should be valued at 4 Billion. If we are measuring the way they do white Billionaires....
But if we had the potential clothing deals... this nikka is like 8 or 9 Billion easy.
Robert Smith and that nigerian guy and Jay Z are brought up because the WAY they are valued is much different than the speculative way they do CACs.

They literally couldnt name a white man in the article to compare because it would have exposed themselves.

Good thing for them Sambos HATE Kanye and his own people IMMEDIATELY throw him under the bus if any positive news about him is posted :francis:

And that ranch he bought is most def undervalued... just the natural resources in the few Mountains he owns:francis: