Got approached about a “once in a lifeti...” y’all already know the drill

I don’t know anything in dept about trading

This company’s called Cash FX

Their system is

Different packs starting at $300 up to $100K
Whatever your pack
30% goes into “Academy” to learn Forex Trading
70% will be invested using their “bot that we improve daily”

When your investment hits 200% you have to move up OR stop.

They of course also have a bonus for introducing other people and all these titles and levels and dreams of easy riches

One quote

“I have a team of 4,500 and nobody has ever stopped because everybody got paid”

ok

I see so many red flags:

1. They exist 1 year, but they have a bot that can do something (always win at Forex trading) banks with access to billions and top talent can’t do?
2. If their bot is so great, why have an academy to teach people how to trade..?
3. Headquarters is in Panama

I can go on

I have no intention of investing $1. But I want the input of the brehs with the certs who know.

Also: I am up to have a broker trade tor me and give them 10-20% but would not let someone scam me to where I was just gullible.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
no its not a scam

anybody telling you they'll sell you a bot or some signals or hell, 99% of "courses"... that's a scam

anything you wanna learn about forex you can do on youtube.

edit: trading forex isn't a scam
Never said trading forex is a scam

Got a homeboy who is legit with forex and his own boss, doesn’t sell people pipe dreams

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Fake without even reading the post. The forex market is setup to benefit the large banks making million and billion dollar trades while giving the little guy the illusion. That he can win

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fake without even reading the post. The forex market is setup to benefit the large banks making million and billion dollar trades while giving the little guy the illusion. That he can win
Banks see all the orders. The profitability rate in fx is extremely low. Then you have sheisty ass brokers sometimes playing you as well. Gotta have an edge to make money in that game.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
no its not a scam

anybody telling you they'll sell you a bot or some signals or hell, 99% of "courses"... that's a scam

anything you wanna learn about forex you can do on youtube.

edit: trading forex isn't a scam
This!! And the same goes for stock and options trading/investing

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Like breh said above anytime they come at you guaranteeing you'll make some crazy amount of money with some proprietary info it's a scam. Same with the "Influencers" telling you to sign up for a stock market course. They only make money from people paying for the course which is usually something you can find on YouTube yourself.

My limited experience with forex is if you can read charts you'll be somewhat decent because it sometimes has a common trend when different markets open up around the world but news is always happening so it can go against you fast. They also give you margin I think it's about 3× but I could be wrong. Basically if you have $500 they'll give you $1,000 on margin giving you a total of $1,500. But if the trade goes against you, you can lose more than you put in.

Last edited: