Former Handsome Gang, how did you lose your Looks?

how did you lose your looks?

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • balding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • weight gain

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still got it

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Your poll is kinda shallow. If you’re handsome you’re handsome, whether you get older, gain a few pounds, or go bald.

You’re probably not AS handsome but you still do aight. Most handsome nikkas just got to try harder to maintain once the above happens.

Staying healthy is probably the biggest thing.

Look at someone like Brad Pitt.. it doesn’t matter what his hair style is, dude is always gonna be handsome even as he gets older.

It’s more about how you carry yourself imo. Idres Elba for example

Daps
Your poll is kinda shallow. If you’re handsome you’re handsome, whether you get older, gain a few pounds, or go bald.

You’re probably not AS handsome but you still do aight. Most handsome nikkas just got to try harder to maintain once the above happens.

Look at someone like Brad Pitt.. it doesn’t matter what his hair style is, dude is always gonna be handsome even as he gets older.

You basically just told coli 2 nikkas you wanted to fukk

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ayo, whats going on in here ? :dame::dame:

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still got it

If you take care of yourself you shouldn't ever lose it.

If you're under 6ft life gonna be hard anyway

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I'm still good looking, Im a June Gemini which means Im naturally handsome and ageless if you believe all that. Not blowing my own horn, but it is what it is.

I have a bit of grey in my beard now, which now makes me even badder and sophisticated..I just need fake specs to kill them dead on sight :mjlol:

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
i lost my wig at around 30......

bishes since have said it suits me more and they wouldn't find me as attractive with hair......

its hard for young men to understand, but as i've grown older i realise.......women like men to be men......

Why

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt my daddy 64 and still got it.

Some nikkas just blessed when it comes to aging tbh

My dad look the same 20 years ago
He just has gray hair now and a lil more weight

Same with my mom

I got cousins who look like they in the 40s
But them nikkas 15-19 still in school wit no stresses upon them

Couple people in my family homeless wit no self care and they still look good years later seeing them

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm just judging by the number of women who run up and try to jump in my lap.

I realize now that that was my main ticket to ride. Every so often women would just come to me.

It hasn't stopped COMPLETELY but mainly these days it's women I'm not interested in that let me know they are down to clown.

Like around Thanksgiving 2021 this well built but homely woman was giving me some rhythm. Dusted it off one good time but she had a couple too many male friends that were sniffing around and I bushed the whole affair..

But I been thinking of asking her out again cause this drought is crucial.

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i noticed some thinning at my temples:lupe:

i can definitely still hide it though, and luckily i know how to cut my own shyt.

my hairline hits like tatum’s right now, but i’ve been waiting for it to start to go downhill.

i don’t think i could rock a baddie either since i have a long face:to:

i primarily blame it on all the bytches and fraud nikkas who betrayed me. and my durag too. fukk it

Last edited: