Former Jet Life Member Succeed Airs Out Curren$y ; (Update: Shot & Killed In Vegas In Alleged Setup)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just listend and i aint neeeeever heard of dude! Im a spitta fan and even know of the weed carriers he mentions lol.

Bruh aint say nothing valid though.. Currensy a regular square nikka like me that's why i Like him. He dont rap about drugs guns and gangsta shyt, and when he do its metaphorical or something his homies did.
Breh really tried to shame a nikka for keeping the same friends and being a good student

I'm dead :dead:

Daps
so whats he mad at currensy for? not putting on his people?

I'm just :dahell: that someone is going after spitta in 2018

dude seem like he just been doin his thing and putting on cats like c style, cornerboy p and others, he always took fiend on tour

if he aint putting them on better that sucks, but so does signing to an artist label so :camby:
Yup. Mad that Currensy ain't "put him on"

This dude is garbage if im judging them raps in the OP.

Who is this bum

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I remember Spitta's first set of artists? Roddy, Trademark, Fiend, etc. It always seemed like they were more of an old school crew of weed carriers than actual independent/different artists like MMG for instance. They'd have decent verses on Spitta's projects (especially Fiend) but I never had an interest in hearing their own projects because their styles were so similar to his. But I'm sure all those dudes made good money on the road with Spitta.

The only guy who were different was Sir Michael Rocks. I remember he signed after those guys, but nothing seemed to happen. I wonder what was up with that? He at least seemed marketable and had his own style.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I remember Spitta's first set of artists? Roddy, Trademark, Fiend, etc. It always seemed like they were more of an old school crew of weed carriers than actual independent/different artists like MMG for instance. They'd have decent verses on Spitta's projects (especially Fiend) but I never had an interest in hearing their own projects because their styles were so similar to his. But I'm sure all those dudes made good money on the road with Spitta.

The only guy who were different was Sir Michael Rocks. I remember he signed after those guys, but nothing seemed to happen. I wonder what was up with that? He at least seemed marketable and had his own style.

That's how i felt after hearing currensys crew. All them nikkas was boring(thats what happens when all you do is smoke weed lol) but i took a liking to young Roddy cuz of his struggle.

Spitta put me in to alot of dudes ive never even Heard of from his features..

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Smoke Dza and le$ doing pretty good for themselves now.