Former main eventer speaks, That Gold run, bayley being a flop making the boss mad, SD Rumor

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
On his WWE departure and his brother, Dustin "Goldust" Runnels, finding out via social media:"He [Goldust] didn't hear about it. I didn't really share it with him, I don't know why. He found out like everyone else did that day."

On the reason for his WWE departure: "That was a decision where I can't stay with WWE because you guys are honoring my dad so much. I'm an individual myself. I love my dad, but if I stay here because you guys are honoring his legacy, yet you don't honor me and honor my hard work, then I can tell you the number one person who would be pissed off would be my dad."

On his brief run in TNA (GFW): "Brandi was watching Maria and Mike [Bennett] on Pop and she wanted to go. I didn't have any plans to go, but I thought I could absolutely try to help make that happen. I didn't have a bad outing at all or a single complaint. I do think it was a bit misleading to fans whereas I had only signed on to do 3-4 dates and I didn't re-sign — I would have made everyone aware if I had re-signed. So it was a little misleading because I think they made it seem like I was part of the roster and I really wasn't, I was just dropping in and saying hello on occasion.

"They let me do that, so I respect Impact for letting me do that. I really liked Dixie [Carter], really liked Billy [Corgan], really liked Jeff and Karen [Jarrett]. No complaints."

On working in ROH: "The moment I walked into Final Battle at Hammerstein Ballroom, and ran into Gary Jester, who worked for WCW and who's been a friend of my family's. The moment I saw how professional and how organized they were, I thought, this is the place that can do it for me. I left WWE not because the money, but I wanted my soul to fill up with wrestling. Ring of Honor does both for me."

On his plans for the future: "If I could add anything to (my checklist), I would add a 10,000-seat arena. I've seen with what New Japan Pro Wrestling was able to do in Long Beach with the G1 specials, what Ring of Honor has been able to do with the VOD shows and with the PPVs, I know that both companies together or by themselves are capable of filling a 10,000-seat arena.

"I really want to explore that option in 2018. Not just for the novelty of it
:salute: to CAWdy for keeping his brother out of the loop and being happy in ROH
-- The plan for Goldust appears to be that they are transitioning him into a manager role, according to the Wrestling Observer Radio. As announced on Raw, Goldust will either be naming a superstar that he will align with at SummerSlam or he will simply be at the event to basically scout someone.

-- While Goldust's interview skills and vignettes are still one of the best out there, his program with R-Truth flopped badly. The company's thinking might be that rather than keep Goldust in a mid-card role, they might be able to use him and his mic skills to help elevate another wrestler.
:mjcry: goldust got a stray cause nobody checks for r-truth anymore what's up :mjcry: what's up:mjcry:

word life to @Dr.Omega and @THEREALBRAND
Vince McMahon was very likely not happy at all with the surprise negative reaction to Bayley last night during her interview. According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, when McMahon doesn't like the way something is playing out on live TV, he directs one of the announcers to comment that the situation is "bizarro world" and that is what Corey Graves ended up saying when the boos rained down.
I know you TSC virgins with the 'wheres my hug at??'s are angry but vince was probably even more :mad:
Over the past few weeks, there have been reports of a storyline involving Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens, with speculation that it could lead to a match between the two somewhere down the road.
kevin gotta salvage whats left of shanes career now too? :scust:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:salute: to CAWdy for keeping his brother out of the loop and being happy in ROH

:mjcry: goldust got a stray cause nobody checks for r-truth anymore what's up :mjcry: what's up:mjcry:

word life to @Dr.Omega and @THEREALBRAND

I know you TSC virgins with the 'wheres my hug at??'s are angry but vince was probably even more :mad:

kevin gotta salvage whats left of shanes career now too? :scust:

I f_cking knew it. Shane would somehow get himself involved in a feud with KO.

Daps
birthday hangover weekend :whew:
According to a report at Cageside Seats, WWE is planning on a big, elaborate ring entrance for Nakamura at this month's WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Nakamura, who will challenge Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship at the biggest WWE event of the summer on August 20th, will be accompanied by violinist Lee England Jr., who has accompanied Nakamua to the ring at such events as last year's NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn live special.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 is scheduled to go down from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Sunday, August 20th, airing live on pay-per-view and via the WWE Network.
According to a report at PWInsider.com, the plan was for The Hardy Boys vs. The Revival to compete in tag-team action on the pay-per-view pre-show, however due to the biceps injury Scott Dawson sustained, the match is likely scrapped.

In its' place, WWE is eyeing a match pitting The Hardys against the team of Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.

Additionally, there is talk of the SmackDown Live Tag-Team Championships being defended on the pre-show, with The New Day defending against The Usos, however those plans are still up in the air.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 takes place from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Sunday, August 20th, airing live on pay-per-view and via the WWE Network.
The New Day go from hosting Wrestlemania to being in the pre-show against the uso's over at Smackdown very telling indeed

Daps
I'll take a ban till Survivor Series if New Day ends up on the pre show.
@Swiggy @Dog Based Gremlin @Da KKKen @TheGodling @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Nigmund Freud witnesses
Gotcha!.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't scurred. New Day hasn't been on the pre show since they first won the tag titles, and that feud is one of the hottest in the E right now. :manny: