Former Michigan State bball player Keith Appling arrested for gun possession 3rd time this summer

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Posted this in another thread :yes:

This thread is so Detroit :wow::wow::wow::wow:

nikkas bring up Notre Dame, Bishop Gallagher/Trinity, (High Schools) DePorres used to be a Powerhouse too. St Benedictine and a few others

St Jude, Eastside Vicariate, St.Bartholomew , St Cecilla (Grade/Middle Schools) and a few more schools.
Yep, St. Clair, St. Matthews, quite a few cats from there end up migrating to Bishop Gallagher for highschool:wow:. I was cool with the Curry boys, they had quite a rep back then. :salute: to Anyone that was drifting around during that Era, I'm sure we crossed paths:obama:

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The mid 00's Detroit talk in here is:wow:

shyt not even the same anymore .The strip on Belle Isle before cops and the state started crackin down :whoo:

Hitting a random festival at Hart Plaza on a late friday/saturday night to get at the hoes (especially the African World and the ribs and soul festivals:whew:)

PSL championship games..Hamtramck/Michigan State fairs being the unofficial end of summer..

Chris Doug swiped a hoe I was talking to in HS casual as hell:francis:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
B Cotton was so :banderas: at De Porres. My middle school coach was one of his mentors so he used to hoop with us a lot of times back than. nikkas really thought he was going to be the next Iverson. Had a mean crossover and handles. Always said he fukked up transferring from MSU to U of D. Had too many people in his ear. Crazy that he was in that McDonald All America Game with Bron and them back in 2003. Seen him working at Applebee's a few months ago :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry::damn::damn::to:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Tell him to go to MSU:birdman::ufdup::lolbron:
he did a work for Michigan last month i dont think he heard from state yet. But he's just now going to the 11th and he only getting bigger stronger and better so he should he hearing from state soon. I know 4sho he want to go to either or tho. He nice i wish i knew how to upload some clips of him off my phone