Former NBA player Matt Barnes out as Sacramento Kings television analyst after vial video

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Yea Matt and Stack get on my nerves:

They do not represent what a black man is. I’m tired of their energy of ‘everybody makes mistakes but I’m learning’. These Nggas always doing some shyt they gotta ‘learn’ and apologize from. Let’s raise the fukking bar already.
Yeah I see right through them dudes. All the positivity and maturity is just when things are going well or in their favor. Soon as something simple as a guest not wanting to go on their show happens you can hear the slick talk.

But yeah there's a segment of us that applaud the most obvious shyt. One of these knucklehead athletes will be 30+ talking about finally staying out of trouble and raising his kids, and people like. wow. Such growth

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
What does that have to do with his job? He aint beat someone up or get arrested. Seems like they just wanted a reason to get rid of him
It's easy to assume this. However, there may have been a behavior clause in his contract that prohibited this type of action.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Barnes wants to be a thug while being professional , you cant play those away games kat, choose one. As a man in the public limelight and on TV certain behaviors wont be tolerated and there are certain standards you have to leave up to as well. Barnes wants to be a tough guy thug

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Yall siding with these cacs like they werent probably saying some slick shyt. And then got afraid when the big scary black man came to discuss the matter. It happens like clockwork:mjlol:
I hear you. The one problem is putting his hands on a minor. If he doesn't do that he is good.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
their loss, he was actually pretty good on TV.

I also thought it was good for his podcast because it actually forced him to pay attention to modern basketball instead of these old heads on their podcasts who just be saying shyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Barnes has a long history of incidents. Someone already posted the video of him spitting on someone. It wasn't just yelling at refs that got him fired it's him constantly being involved in fukkery. His employer no longer wants to deal with it and let him go.

He's not worth caping for.

Him and Stak are always walking a tightrope and doing/saying things that could damage them professionally.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Agreed

I do think that kid was saying slick shyt, but Barnes has self-control issues and was probably on thin ice as it is