Former NFL player Marcellus Wiley is the latest male celebrity to be sued for sexual assault under New York's soon to be expiring Adult Survivors Act

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They reported it to campus police.

He said she didnt report it to police or campus police. And if weve learned anything,media doesnt mind creating selacious articles,statements from unverified sources about black men. Did yall forget what happened to Jonathan Majors? If he is guilty,he is the most confident rapist ever. Hes pretty much laughing this off and said he will definitely be counter sueing her. 24:38 mark

Said she had a boyfriend who caught wind and he thinks thats how things went left. The idea of a female dean defending a black man from Compton at that time who wasnt some big time football player,is a little shakey. Especially considering Colombia isnt a sports school or anything. Im going to give Marcellus grace,unlike Diddy

Daps
He said she didnt report it to police or campus police. And if weve learned anything,media doesnt mind creating selacious articles,statements from unverified sources about black men. Did yall forget what happened to Jonathan Majors? If he is guilty,he is the most confident rapist ever. Hes pretty much laughing this off and said he will definitely be counter sueing her. 24:38 mark

Said she had a boyfriend who caught wind and he thinks thats how things went left. The idea of a female dean defending a black man from Compton at that time who wasnt some big time football player,is a little shakey. Especially considering Colombia isnt a sports school or anything. Im going to give Marcellus grace,unlike Diddy

You bring up some very, very good points.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bruh they be talkin bout nikkas getting extensive background checks n shyt and this dude was drafted in the second round out a Ivy League school wit 3 accusations on his head

I ain’t sayin he did it or didn’t but that background check shyt be chatter

Most university's especially the prestigious ones are sweeping "incidents" like these under the rug and playing mum.

Sad to say

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wiley has been too anti establishment lately - this is a shut your mouth or else warning shot .::

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What has he done to be call a koon? I'm seen him go at trehs in sports but not the koon part. But I don't watch him regularly.