Former Slave Writes Letter to Former Master

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Considering this country likes to keep historical records, I’m sure it wouldn’t be all that difficult to track down every white family that’s living good off of verifiable theft of black property, intellectual as well as physical. Then use social media to pressure them to start making payments to the descendants of the victims.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this, and I think it's possible, but there has to be some sort of sea-change in public opinion first. Right at this moment is a bad fukking time to try because shyt is so polarized and damn near anything related to pubic shaming is immediately tarred as "woke" or other stupid shyt.

There has to be some sort of serious, well-run movement that makes crimes against the black community shameful again. When that movement emerges, and becomes strong enough to cross political lines, then that's when it would be time to strike and start calling up ALL the receipts for exactly who and where and what has benefitted and pressure them to make right. I deeply want to be part of that movement and am strategizing how to make it happen, but I feel like the furthest I'm going to be able to get myself is merely to plant some seeds.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've spent a lot of time thinking about this, and I think it's possible, but there has to be some sort of sea-change in public opinion first. Right at this moment is a bad fukking time to try because shyt is so polarized and damn near anything related to pubic shaming is immediately tarred as "woke" or other stupid shyt.

There has to be some sort of serious, well-run movement that makes crimes against the black community shameful again. When that movement emerges, and becomes strong enough to cross political lines, then that's when it would be time to strike and start calling up ALL the receipts for exactly who and where and what has benefitted and pressure them to make right. I deeply want to be part of that movement and am strategizing how to make it happen, but I feel like the furthest I'm going to be able to get myself is merely to plant some seeds.
The spirit with which this post was made is one I’m very familiar with. Unless you’re really old and if failing health, I believe it will happen in our life time.

When it does, it will be because of one or all of the following freshly developed realities:

- a small but powerful group of blacks manage to discover or invent a highly sought after commodity. And are mindful enough to ensure most all 100% ownership of it stays in black hands.
- this group is highly militant. But quiet about it. You see, white people derived a lot of their confidence by studying obvious characteristics or attributes of others. When you learn to avoid broadcasting your feelings, they get legit horrified and terrified of the plans you could be harboring. I read an article recently about a study done on negative white feelings towards black. And they found out that it wasn’t due to dislike but more so a perceived threat.

There’s more to be added. But I will never put them down in a searchable medium like the internet.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The spirit with which this post was made is one I’m very familiar with. Unless you’re really old and if failing health, I believe it will happen in our life time.

When it does, it will be because of one or all of the following freshly developed realities:

- a small but powerful group of blacks manage to discover or invent a highly sought after commodity. And are mindful enough to ensure most all 100% ownership of it stays in black hands.
- this group is highly militant. But quiet about it. You see, white people derived a lot of their confidence by studying obvious characteristics or attributes of others. When you learn to avoid broadcasting your feelings, they get legit horrified and terrified of the plans you could be harboring. I read an article recently about a study done on negative white feelings towards black. And they found out that it wasn’t due to dislike but more so a perceived threat.

There’s more to be added. But I will never put them down in a searchable medium like the internet.

Maybe. I have my own ideas that I think are different than yours. They don't require a new invention, but I think media and economics are both going to be very important. And those of us who really care about Black issues on a BIG scale have to be able to move as a unit, with discipline, in a way that hasn't happened in 50 years.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
The European cookbook

How to make a first world country cac style

1.Take one country of stolen land

2.Add countless rivers of blood, sweat, tears, and rape.

3. Mix with stolen labor and let rot for 400 years

4. :eat:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe. I have my own ideas that I think are different than yours. They don't require a new invention, but I think media and economics are both going to be very important. And those of us who really care about Black issues on a BIG scale have to be able to move as a unit, with discipline, in a way that hasn't happened in 50 years.
We need power. Real power.

An invention. Or a highly after resource will garner billions of dollars. With that financial power muscle , you can get media networks to carry out your agenda. And that isn’t confined to one country either. You can back rulers of nations. You can make friends with the Muslim Arab world and utilize their propensity for violence as a deterrence (one of many) against an attack on you by racist whites. If messing with you or your group is conveyed to the Muslim world as an attack on a messenger of Allah, the us government will voluntarily assign you secret service protection. Why? No American wants to deal with suicide bombings on American soil.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We need power. Real power.

An invention. Or a highly after resource will garner billions of dollars. With that financial power muscle , you can get media networks to carry out your agenda. And that isn’t confined to one country either. You can back rulers of nations. You can make friends with the Muslim Arab world and utilize their propensity for violence as a deterrence (one of many) against an attack on you by racist whites. If messing with you or your group is conveyed to the Muslim world as an attack on a messenger of Allah, the us government will voluntarily assign you secret service protection. Why? No American wants to deal with suicide bombings on American soil.

The Black community has power. 50 million people moving in unison can easily overthrow the country. In reality, it would be possible with 10 million so long as they were all actively involved and working together.

There are ~50 million black people in America. 40% of the Black community is under 20 or over 65 - many of those could definitely participate too, but for the sake of argument let's just not count all of them. That leads you 30 million people aged 20-65. If you could even get 1/3 of those in a mass movement, you could do whatever the fukk you want.

And I'm being conservative. You could probably make it happen with even less. Let's say you get 6 million Black folk, just 20% of the able-bodied Black population, and then you'd be able to pull at least 3 million committed allies (that's just 1% of the non-Black population, the cream of the crop, that's all you're looking for). I'm serious, those 9 million people in a committed, multi-year movement could accomplish anything they fukking wanted. It would take at least 2-3 years, might even take 10, but it would fukking happen.

People say shyt like, "But wouldn't the opposition be bigger?" And they would. But they wouldn't be more dedicated. 90% of humans, especially Americans, don't actually devote themselves to jack shyt. They just want to get on with their jobs and live their life. There would be some who put everything into it to oppose the Black agenda, but they ain't gonna get 5 million such people who are willing to risk themselves financially/physically/socially to do it.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"The great desire of my life now is to give my children an education and have them forge virtuous habits"

:wow:

The letter said they were owed $11,680 back in 1864. I don't even know how much money that is. The inflation calculator I found only goes back to 1913. And $11,680 in 1913 would be $586,458.60 in today's money. So you can imagine how much wealth was created from slavery. It had to have been in the tens or hundreds of trillions.
That's why I say fighting for reparations in monetary form is futile. They literally can't repay what is owed. It has to come in the form of free education, land, tax exemptions, free land, very low interest rates on homes, cars, credit cards, etc.