Former Trump/Trumpism Allies...Where are they Now? Official Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just keeping this as a place holder. When Biden finally has the reigns at 12:01 on 1/20/21, many of Trumps allies and followers will be well on their way to pretending like they were anything but mindless pawns for the most destructive and inept regime in US history.

This thread is to keep an eye on them and never forget their place in history, no matter how much the media tries brush their actions (or inactions) under the rug.

Please feel free to contribute :smile:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Just keeping this as a place holder. When Biden finally has the reigns at 12:01 on 1/20/21, many of Trumps allies and followers will be well on their way to pretending like they were anything but mindless pawns for the most destructive and inept regime in US history.

This thread is to keep an eye on them and never forget their place in history, no matter how much the media tries brush their actions (or inactions) under the rug.

Please feel free to contribute :smile:

5 star thread already

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I want them all to pay

They seriously aided a super villian. If groups of gang members can be charged with RICO and shyt like that then these people definitely need to be indicted as an organized crime operation.

And not that I was checking for the white celebs that support Trump, but I am keeping a mental note of them.. in case they try to pop up in a shytty movie I will know not to give them any spins

But the Black celebs.. rappers and shyt. Dude that wrote Fukc The Police. Dude that ethered GWBush2. The guy that coined "Bling bling"(?? I had no kinda Black empowerment moment for Wayne..)

That shyt just baffles me. Truly hurts Breh

But fukc em. I'm done wit they asses too

People keep saying that it doesn't matter to them - the politics of entertainers. But I'm like "if you was at the mall and some people wanted to jump you. And your so called friend was with you, went over and started laughing and talking with the enemies. You gonna just shrug and still be cool with the so called friend?" Of course not. That's how I know people are truly ignorant. Just speak without even thinking for one minute.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Those few Republicans who left the party (Justin Amash) or publicly and vocally attacked Trump relentlessly (Mitt Romney, so a lesser degree Jeff Flake) have to hold such eternal distain for the rest of their colleagues. They could see the rot from the inside and told everyone and they still didn't listen.

Trump-affiliation should be a stain like Nazism in post-WW2 Germany. It should follow you forever.