Former UCLA player Billy Knight last video. Before committing suicide. RIP

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Looking like a bald head Uzi Vert ouchea rip to the breh breh. it do not matter, we have to seek help before it comes to this
UiHm0dI.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
deeply depressing

whats even more depressing is that it sounds like religion is what may have caused him to feel comfortable and content doing this (I don't know all the details of what happened or his reasons why, but i mean that in the same sense that the 911 hijackers probably would have reconsidered if they didn't believe they'd immediately pop up somewhere in another dimension in paradise)

and he sounded pretty certain of whats next, which probably made him feel better about it

but had he been an atheist he'd probably be less likely to take the only life he's got. He's not watching over anyone now, nor is he in hell or heaven. Just back wherever he was before he was born.

Nowhere

This also throws a wrench in the theory that black people don't get depressed or commit suicide (which alot of ppl on here subscribe to)

we do, just not as often as other groups....but its steadily increasing and it will under get worse under capitalism which creates very few winners and many losers.

Shame he had no family or friends to talk him out of it

had I knew breh personally i would have gave it a shot

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It's hard out here...

Breh ain't suffering no more...that's all that matters...

:wow: Happiness and life is fleeting brehs...heed the dead man's words...Ain't no words gonna be more honest...a man that decides to speak to you before he goes into that goodnight is more powerful than a thousand suns...

Daps
Was this nikka literally hearing voices in his head? If he is then it's :mjcry:
If he's not and he's on some goofy I'm lonely, I don't want to be around anymore then:camby:

Daps
deeply depressing

whats even more depressing is that it sounds like religion is what may have caused him to feel comfortable and content doing this (I don't know all the details of what happened or his reasons why, but i mean that in the same sense that the 911 hijackers probably would have reconsidered if they didn't believe they'd immediately pop up somewhere in another dimension in paradise)

and he sounded pretty certain of whats next, which probably made him feel better about it

but had he been an atheist he'd probably be less likely to take the only life he's got. He's not watching over anyone now, nor is he in hell or heaven. Just back wherever he was before he was born.

Nowhere

This also throws a wrench in the theory that black people don't get depressed or commit suicide (which alot of ppl on here subscribe to)

we do, just not as often as other groups....but its steadily increasing and it will under get worse under capitalism which creates very few winners and many losers.

Shame he had no family or friends to talk him out of it

had I knew breh personally i would have gave it a shot
You don't know where he is, and it's tasteless to use this thread as an opportunity push your atheist claptrap. :camby:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but had he been an atheist he'd probably be less likely to take the only life he's got.

When it comes to the end of days it's not about religion, laws, morals, right or wrong. People's lives really hurt(they really cause them pain). Have you ever been so mad that you're breathing heavy? So sad that youre sick? So anxious or angry or sad that you have a headache? Loss of energy? Loss of appetite ?

These are physiological effects that can occur from depression. Real feelings. As real as a blade across the skin, alcohol or drugs in the blood, a rope around the neck or a bullet to the head or chest.

When you already have that pain in you, anything else doesnt matter. You just want the pain to end.