Fornite Vs Player Unknown the truth

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Fornite was developed since 2011 or 2010 or earlier when it was announced with a trailer and it was built on Epics Unreal engine 4. And who’s the twister Player Unknown was developed as a mod at first for games like N1 and ARMA and so on, so Bluehole decided to make it a stand-alone game but built it on the Unreal Engine 4 which Epic makes, so they took a idea of using the Battle royal concept which has been used in the mod world, now comes along Epic which has a game Fortnite which had a concept of building Forts for defense in a zombie environment, but since Bluehole only capitalized off something which used they’re unreal engine and was just a mod which they wasn’t the first to do the Battle royal thing until they made a stand alone game Fornite takes the idea and adds Battle Royal mode and people buy into the idea of the same concept but with better features for building and more creative fun, so Epic took the niche over because Bluehole capitalized off stealing everyone concepts for Player Unknown and the main idea was just a mod mode but when turned into a full game and using they’re Unreal engine 4

Epic felt the need to do it better and win from it both ways.

So in a weird way Fornite helped them still And now Epic has the chance to take over and expanding
Fornite is Epics biggest game this generation and since the Gears of War trilogy has ended the main focus would be Unreal tournament but due to fornite being one of the biggest western games in along time they’re shifting a lot of the developers over to Fornite

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fornite was developed since 2011 or 2010 or earlier when it was announced with a trailer and it was built on Epics Unreal engine 4. And who’s the twister Player Unknown was developed as a mod at first for games like N1 and ARMA and so on, so Bluehole decided to make it a stand-alone game but built it on the Unreal Engine 4 which Epic makes, so they took a idea of using the Battle royal concept which has been used in the mod world, now comes along Epic which has a game Fortnite which had a concept of building Forts for defense in a zombie environment, but since Bluehole only capitalized off something which used they’re unreal engine and was just a mod which they wasn’t the first to do the Battle royal thing until they made a stand alone game Fornite takes the idea and adds Battle Royal mode and people buy into the idea of the same concept but with better features for building and more creative fun, so Epic took the niche over because Bluehole capitalized off stealing everyone concepts for Player Unknown and the main idea was just a mod mode but when turned into a full game and using they’re Unreal engine 4

Epic felt the need to do it better and win from it both ways.

So in a weird way Fornite helped them still And now Epic has the chance to take over and expanding
Fornite is Epics biggest game this generation and since the Gears of War trilogy has ended the main focus would be Unreal tournament but due to fornite being one of the biggest western games in along time they’re shifting a lot of the developers over to Fornite
I came here with no intentions of reading this bullshyt...

Mission Accomplished :win:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yes Fortnite pays the bills. Would rather pay that one if I had to because PUBG runs like trash. That's one of the reasons why Fortnite is so popular.

The fort building could be a little better though.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a person who has owned all these Arma mods all the way to pugb, fortnite is the much better option. Pugb is straight trash

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If Fortnite implements Randomized maps everytime you play like (a snow map, rainy map, Thunderstorms, etc) that would make it even better imo

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm just sitting here imagining I'm stalking a breh and as soon as I discharge my assault rifle in his vicinity, 2 shots hit him, blood sprays and he turns to fire back shots at me.

Adrenaline pumping, I reload and I jump out of cover as a grenade lands near me.

Life flashes before my eyes, the thirst of blood becomes overwhelming as I line him up in my sights. I see his fear.

He turns...

Runs...

Then out of nowhere, wood ramp is built with the power of the gods as my prey fabricates a fukking mountain high ramp to escape me. :gucci:

FOH. :camby:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I'm just sitting here imagining I'm stalking a breh and as soon as I discharge my assault rifle in his vicinity, 2 shots hit him, blood sprays and he turns to fire back shots at me.

Adrenaline pumping, I reload and I jump out of cover as a grenade lands near me.

Life flashes before my eyes, the thirst of blood becomes overwhelming as I line him up in my sights. I see his fear.

He turns...

Runs...

Then out of nowhere, wood ramp is built with the power of the gods as my prey fabricates a fukking mountain high ramp to escape me. :gucci:

That is your fault if you let someone build a ramp up into a mountain

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

He turns...

Runs...

Do yall nikkas not take a moment to at least TRY to understand the game your playing?

If you want to be good at Fortnite, building ramps to get to higher areas, get height advantages in a Gun fights are smart moves...
:gucci:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Do yall nikkas not take a moment to at least TRY to understand the game your playing?

If you want to be good at Fortnite, building ramps to get to higher areas, get height advantages in a Gun fights are smart moves...
:gucci:
Breh, I have no qualms with it being a smart mechanic.

nikka, I'm trying to explode a breh's whole fukking skull in a firefight.

I don't want to be taken out of the immersion by having to fake fantasy build shyt.

shyt looks OD corny to me.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
after playing both for awhile, i can say fornite is way better. Once you get passed the cartoony graphics, its a way more polished game and once you start getting used to building, it bring a whole new element PUBG doesn't not have. Knowing when to build to shield yourself from multiple angles and provide yourself cover to heal if needed...also its essential for the end of the matches, shyt turns into another game once you in the top 15 or so.