Fortnite top player shows off gun collection in preparation for "N Outbreak"

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Now that i think about it, this the type of shyt YSL should've been combating. Not other black people. They were in a war tho but going further our black mafias need to operate with our longevity in mind

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
Its that neanderthal dna...that's why their so hateful and unstable around Black folk/melinated peoples/africans and non-whites in general.

I understand they have this contempt for all non whites but it seems to especially centered around black people the most. These cacs have an eye on us 24/7 and have wet dreams about killing us. Shyt beyond weird

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
While I think the unhealthy obsession with white people in black community is bad, at least that comes with a very painful past. The whites fixation on black people is something so alien, I can’t describe it in human language.

Last I checked, every awful thing in history that was done to whites was caused by another white.

I don’t think black people are as obsessed with white folks than cacs are with us. Even then when black peoples talking negatively about cacs, they don’t talk about killing cacs, at most it’s literally innocent shyt like not seasoning their food or bathing habits. We don’t have forums dedicated to killing cacs...I don’t think black people truly hate whites as much as they hate us

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Man… those dusty ass shotguns and antique rifles? Barely any ammo on the shelf. The armory is completely cluttered and unorganized. Probably doesn’t even properly maintain the firearms.
:mjlol:

I thought that he had some serious firepower or something. This funky ass cac is a joke.
:camby:

On another note… their obsession with us is pure envy and jealousy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
All CACs are racist.

Funny Tariq did a show about this topic years ago how zombies are a proxy for black people in movies. That why white folks love those shoes so much and always on that WSHTF flex. Afraid black people rise up and there is no law to protect them. That’s their worst fear since we’ve been free.

there might be some merit to this. in night of the living dead, after the zombies were cleared out and the cavalry had come, ben(the only black in the movie) thinks its safe and comes out, only to be shot dead

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
shyt like this is why i miss the old arcade scene, if you were bold to talk this shyt, you better be bad enough to back that talk up too or your ass is getting layed out between a street fighter 2 championship edition machine and a sega spider man one
Preach, bro. I remember that mvc2, t5, and rival schools. Kids these days will never know. I still prefer multiplayer in person if the game allows it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I deadass want to know why is that? What did black people do to them that they hate us so much? I don’t see them having this much hate for any other races except Jews
Read this book:

71jxoY3nmPL.jpg

It'll ALL make sense.​

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I don’t think black people are as obsessed with white folks than cacs are with us. Even then when black peoples talking negatively about cacs, they don’t talk about killing cacs, at most it’s literally innocent shyt like not seasoning their food or bathing habits. We don’t have forums dedicated to killing cacs...I don’t think black people truly hate whites as much as they hate us
I have to respectfully disagree, because you can’t go one day without black spaces bringing up white people. Pawg thread get wicked popular here, even if that bytch is racist.
A white woman saying she hasn’t showered in a week, gets Black Twitter in a consistent outrage than black people being brutally murder in a hate crime. That’s why I called it unhealthy but it’s not the same as white people bizarre obsession.

Plus we’re all aware of why that last sentence can’t ever happen