Founder of Putin’s private army, Wagner PMC: “Yes we have Nazi’s; yes we have convicts fighting for us.”

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Founder of Wagner Private Military Company Yevgeny Prigozhin did an interview recently with pro-Russian media WarGonzo and this is what he had to say about the war. If you don’t know Wagner is a mercenary group that operates in Africa and the Middle East and now Ukraine. It has a reputation as Putin’s private army and that the soldiers are fanatics with many accusations of war crimes. It has also been accused of being a far right aligned group with various members displaying Nazi ideology.

TLDR: This will not be a quick war as some Russian propagandists keep trying to pump despite obvious retreat and set backs. Compared fighting for a small village to Stalingrad during WW2. Wagner has Nazi’s on its ranks and is not a detriment to joining. Convicts are used as soldiers and given a crash course in warfare before being sent to die. Vague threats of carrying the war to the English Channel and giving Ukraine Italy, Bulgaria etc to compensate for their suffering.

Yes this guy is a lunatic and yes he controls perhaps the most powerful unit in the Russian military. Additional reading

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It is. Just because Russia has nazis also doesn't mean Ukraine doesn't. Black people taking a side is hilarious, because Russia and Ukraine ar essentially the same people and overall, neither side is fond of blacks.
How many nazi and nazi adjacents do you think are in America

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s kind of strange to read a headline like that.

If you study WW2 history, you know that the Nazis were responsible for the most brutal battles and Russian losses of that war. I’m not sure people really understand how bad it got for the Russians. And to now see that Nazis are fighting FOR the Russians…wow.

I’m not saying it’s a shock. But it’s just odd how things change in a relatively short period of time.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Can't wait for that shyt to be overwith :scust:

I miss when Eastern European affairs were just a blip on the ticker

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s kind of strange to read a headline like that.

If you study WW2 history, you know that the Nazis were responsible for the most brutal battles and Russian losses of that war. I’m not sure people really understand how bad it got for the Russians. And to now see that Nazis are fighting FOR the Russians…wow.

I’m not saying it’s a shock. But it’s just odd how things change in a relatively short period of time.
I’ll never understand it