Fox analyst says torture worked on John McCain

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
he ain't lie though, information john mccain gave away the positions of his comrades and caused lives
let them go at each other

Anybody who gets tortured long enough for information will break. Nobody called John McCain "songbird" except the a$$hole who made this up to side with Dear Leader.

But, the guys who get 5 deferments or us daddy's connections to duck conscription are the heroes to you clowns.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm not a fan of John McCain but he turned down many many deals to get out of prison when he could have just signed a confession and gone home. I believe he also stayed in prison until they freed all of the other PoWs.

Most of these a$$holes would ahve been on camera smoking VC dikk to go home after the first day
exactly. i'm no fan of the man, but i'd never shyt on his service to the country. all these bytch asses are gonna get theirs though.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It's a cold world we live in :wow:

Get a sweater.

I'm amazed that this type of shyt now flies at FOX news. If someone in the Obama administration said that, that whole network would implode with elephant guts landing a mile from the incident.

There's biased and then there's warped disingeniousness. FOX has far surpassed both goalposts. We're in new territory now. :francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Get a sweater.

I'm amazed that this type of shyt now flies at FOX news. If someone in the Obama administration said that, that whole network would implode with elephant guts landing a mile from the incident.

There's biased and then there's warped disingeniousness. FOX has far surpassed both goalposts. We're in new territory now. :francis:

History Won't Forget How Obama Was Treated

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Wish Ventura would go back on there and give it to them.

Why didn't they torture McVeigh :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-