Fox CUTS AWAY From Trump Press Secretary, Can’t Air Her LIES In Good Conscience(fukk Cheeto)

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

This is interesting. There were rumors that Trump won the 2016 election by accident. The premise was his intention wasn't to win, but to have a solid showing and then create his own conservative media outlet. How true that is, I don't know, but I do recall a short clip of him after being declared the winner with a look on his face of disappointment.

If it's true, he could pull something off larger in scope than Blaze if he's looking to directly compete with Fox. Still, I'd think he has a ton of legal woes hanging over his head. Starting a network should be the least of concerns.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is interesting. There were rumors that Trump won the 2016 election by accident. The premise was his intention wasn't to win, but to have a solid showing and then create his own conservative media outlet. How true that is, I don't know, but I do recall a short clip of him after being declared the winner with a look on his face of disappointment.

If it's true, he could pull something off larger in scope than Blaze if he's looking to directly compete with Fox. Still, I'd think he has a ton of legal woes hanging over his head. Starting a network should be the least of concerns.

I clearly remember that I remember telling my girl he never expected to win and just ran to get his profile up. I don't know how Fox news going to survive with Trump taking away 35-40% of they viewers.

Could you imagine "The Trump Hour" being the number 1 news show in the country you would never hear the end of it:snoop:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I clearly remember that I remember telling my girl he never expected to win and just ran to get his profile up. I don't know how Fox news going to survive with Trump taking away 35-40% of they viewers.

Could you imagine "The Trump Hour" being the number 1 news show in the world you would never hear the end of it:snoop:

I'd wager Kayleigh McEnany is positioning herself for a Tomi Lahren type role if his media outlet comes to fruition. She's auditioning by loyally telling lies once press conference after another. And to think she was badmouthing Trump some years ago. Now she's getting paid and upping her profile. What money makes people do.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The whole media is to blame for Trump's uprising. Remember how it went?

Trump: *comes down an escalator* I'm running for President. America is DEAD!
Media: ":leon:. Obviously he won't make it, but this is entertaining, so let's keep the cameras on him."

Trump: *wins the primaries, becomes the Republican nominee for President*
Media: "Okay, okay. :whoa: He's not going to actually win though. Not after these tapes were released. Just keep the cameras on him and we'll see him go down in a bitter defeat."
Trump: *wins the Presidency*
Media: "fukk. What have we done? :snoop:"

Daps
I'd wager Kayleigh McEnany is positioning herself for a Tomi Lahren type role if his media outlet comes to fruition. She's auditioning by loyally telling lies once press conference after another. And to think she was badmouthing Trump some years ago. Now she's getting paid and upping her profile. What money makes people do.

:rudy:

That’s what she was doing on the cable news networks before she got this job. This is the come up!

160819205152-angela-rye-kayleigh-mcenany-donald-trump-african-americans-ac360-00003502-full-169.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
Fukk Fox they are partly to blame for the rise of Trumpism.

Now that he's lost and it's obvious that wave has run it's course, they are switching up and distancing themselves and actually calling out blatant falsehoods.

Even some of their loyal viewers have noticed and are now switching to more fanatical conservative platforms.

Yea, look at how Newsmax, One America News, Parler, and Rumble all profit off of all of this. :francis: