Fox News Poll: How Would You Rate President Trump's First Month In Office? (71% Voted Poor)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing has really happened yet :yeshrug:

im certainly not rating him good, but nothing pops out at me besides little shyt. the travel ban failed bigly, but i dont give a shyt if that works or doesnt work :heh:

100 days :hubie:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
nothing has really happened yet :yeshrug:

im certainly not rating him good, but nothing pops out at me besides little shyt. the travel ban failed bigly, but i dont give a shyt if that works or doesnt work :heh:

100 days :hubie:

i get that youre trying to be positive (:skip:) but..... really?:beli:

this administration and trump in particular have been terrible.

what will it take for you to come out on the coli and criticize trump?:skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get that youre trying to be positive (:skip:) but..... really?:beli:

this administration and trump in particular have been terrible.

what will it take for you to come out on the coli and criticize trump?:skip:
i mean when i say things like "trump and his cabinet are just a group of rich cocksuckers who are in this to enrich themselves", dudes go temporarily blind :pachaha: he conned the fukk out of his supporters. hes not in this for them, hes in this for himself

im sorry that i laughed at him shytting on hillary. im sorry that i laugh at some of the outrageous shyt that he does. im sorry that i didnt care if him or hillary won, because theyre both in the same club

but i will not fake outrage about things i dont give a fukk about :heh: for that, i'm not sorry

i'll be mad if he goes after abortions. legal marijuana. actually does try to implement nationwide stop and frisk (which is an absolute legal nightmare, to say the least). but i need harder evidence of these things than napoleon tweetstorms and lena dunham blogs :why:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i mean when i say things like "trump and his cabinet are just a group of rich cocksuckers who are in this to enrich themselves", dudes go temporarily blind :pachaha: he conned the fukk out of his supporters. hes not in this for them, hes in this for himself

im sorry that i laughed at him shytting on hillary. im sorry that i laugh at some of the outrageous shyt that he does. im sorry that i didnt care if him or hillary won, because theyre both in the same club

but i will not fake outrage about things i dont give a fukk about :heh: for that, i'm not sorry

i'll be mad if he goes after abortions. legal marijuana. actually does try to implement nationwide stop and frisk (which is an absolute legal nightmare, to say the least). but i need harder evidence of these things than napoleon tweetstorms and lena dunham blogs :why:

Jeff Sessions’ Coming War on Legal Marijuana

:sas2:

:russ: just jokes breh

but i await your post burying trump when he goes after dispensaries:sas1:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
hes been way worse than i thought he would be, i actually thought he'd stop trolling but he doubled down. fakenews, alt-facts, wall, immigrants , tweets etc etc. his department hires are the worst ive ever seen.

im surprised 70% against him though in fox poll. gallup is only 55% against.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Wow. Surprised by this.

Is it possible older conservatives don't like Trump?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If you watch interviews of trumpsters, you can tell they're struggling to defend him. You know if teh hardcore old racists are having trouble with him, the rest of the part is :scust: