Foxy Brown is more fukkable than Nicki Minaj.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Nicki Minaj look good as fukk sometimes, like at the MTV Awards yesterday (she's never looked better), but let's not forget that her skin is bleached, and her boobies and ass are as fake as a $3 bill. Foxy Brown is more natural, thicker, darker, and sexier than Nicki Minaj overall, especially in her prime, which makes her the prime female sex symbol in hip-hop to this very day (not counting Left Eye). She's also a better spitter on the mic, but that's not what this is about, so I'll leave it at that. Oh, and she's also the equivalent of delicious dark chocolate compared to Nicki's fake ass, and I know y'all love you some dark chocolate.

But like that Reading Rainbow nikka said, you don't have to take MY word for it...:mjpls:

pZly5iK.jpg

AaQwHDi.jpg

xYJxBZC.jpg

kp9a3fW.jpg

Lb4uUyy.jpg

R79BnHq.jpg

kvk1mS3.jpg

XNHnkxk.jpg

INxH7ec.jpg

39jMVOU.jpg

xOCZcyQ.jpg

w0bq4i0.jpg

7BUsWDw.jpg

Xxr37uT.jpg

eNlXG7T.jpg

Now tell me you wouldn't take her over a fake hoe. :jawalrus:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Nicki Minaj look good as fukk sometimes, like at the MTV Awards yesterday (she's never looked better), but let's not forget that her skin is bleached, and her boobies and ass are as fake as a $3 bill. Foxy Brown is more natural, thicker, darker, and sexier than Nicki Minaj overall, especially in her prime, which makes her the prime female sex symbol in hip-hop to this very day (not counting Left Eye). She's also a better spitter on the mic, but that's not what this is about, so I'll leave it at that. Oh, and she's also the equivalent of delicious dark chocolate compared to Nicki's fake ass, and I know y'all love you some dark chocolate.

But like that Reading Rainbow nikka said, you don't have to take MY word for it...:mjpls:

pZly5iK.jpg

AaQwHDi.jpg

xYJxBZC.jpg

kp9a3fW.jpg

Lb4uUyy.jpg

R79BnHq.jpg

kvk1mS3.jpg

XNHnkxk.jpg

INxH7ec.jpg

39jMVOU.jpg

xOCZcyQ.jpg

w0bq4i0.jpg