France sees dramatic jump in domestic violence due to mandated lockdown

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Cats ain’t used to being stuck in the house with wifey AND KIDS :russ:
Shyt finna get worse too. All that texting his side piece :francis: done. Then her side piece gets fed up and texts while hubby got a handful of kids and the heat up to 90°.

And the weed man ain’t calling back :picard: recipe for disaster

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cats ain’t used to being stuck in the house with wifey AND KIDS :russ:
Shyt finna get worse too. All that texting his side piece :francis: done. Then her side piece gets fed up and texts while hubby got a handful of kids and the heat up to 90°.

And the weed man ain’t calling back :picard: recipe for disaster
Dam a Breh of mine has five girls and a wife. He smokes like a chimney to maintain.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Dam a Breh of mine has five girls and a wife. He smokes like a chimney to maintain.
Yeah same here, my co-worker was amongst the first isolated so it's been a month inside for me, two young girls he didn't like to be locked with even before isolation, his wife and his boss turning up on him via Skype every three days... Smokes a lot also and told me "he can't take it no more" :francis:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah same here, my co-worker was amongst the first isolated so it's been a month inside for me, two young girls he didn't like to be locked with even before isolation, his wife and his boss turning up on him via Skype every three days... Smokes a lot also and told me "he can't take it no more" :francis:
He has to speak up before he lashed out. There’s only so much a person can take before acting out.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
He has to speak up before he lashed out. There’s only so much a person can take before acting out.
Facts, but I don't know what I can do to help him in this situation of lockdown. It's not like he can talk to somebody on the phone with everybody around.