Frank Ocean On Prince: “He Made Me Feel More Comfortable With How I Identify Sexually”

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one cares that you are a homosexual frank ocean. You are a gay homosexual, get over it, everyone else is over the fact that you are a gay homosexual, what's that got to do with Prince music weirdo

:scust:

Took the words right out of my mouth. If dude felt so comfortable with him being gay why did it take a week or few days til his album drop to come out the closet with a half ass written letter about it.

Daps
No u dont u fakkit ass nikka

Tired of these fakkits on some

"oh u think its one way but I know its the other way" when discussing whats going on internally with another individual

How yo gay ass gonna assume the way you interpreted your feelings and experiences is objectively true when it comes to the next man

On some

"Oh u never stopped being gay ur just supressing and hiding who u rlly are"

Da fck:what:

Man Frank needa get smacked for this post my G twisting Prince's stance like this :scust:
Gay people and gay affiliated people (not saying Prince is gay tho) speak in coded language. It comes from their time as a group who hid their actions and preferences. If you don't get it, that's fine, but those who understand, understand.

I've known guys who will give you the whole homosexuality is a sin against god speech, but had gay ass pictures of men saved in their phones, talk with a lisp, etc. People can say anything they want.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But its not cool when Thug does it huh? :mjlol: When is Ocean Da Gawd dropping btw?

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
s
Gay people and gay affiliated people (not saying Prince is gay tho) speak in coded language. It comes from their time as a group who hid their actions and preferences. If you don't get it, that's fine, but those who understand, understand.

I've known guys who will give you the whole homosexuality is a sin against god speech, but had gay ass pictures of men saved in their phones, talk with a lisp, etc. People can say anything they want.
stop it

Ur approaching the whole "sexuality" things with the assumption that it works the way Western society says it works when thats not the case

Bottom line
Sexuality isnt some rigid engrained thing
The sexuality of an individual can move farther and farther away from whats right due to many factors
And vice versa
Theres no
"I was born this way" crap western society be tryna pull on you lost nikkaz

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put it too you like this...
No man has ever said they fukked prince...

And prince stayed with bad bytches...

Charlie Murphy said Prince got tight when you talked about his clothes being feminine the evidence points to Prince just being weird and not actually gay.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
When asked about his perspective on social issues gay marriage, abortion Prince tapped his Bible and said, “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough.’ ”

:skip:
Prince didn't rock with that fakkit shyt don't let the outfits fool you.

nikka was just a larger than life figure, he could wear whatever he wanted, just like MJ.

You do what you want when you poppin.

True indeed! Prince was jehovah witness! they not about that fassyhole business!