Freddie Gibbs - Bandana still the best album since it dropped

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
It’s not even close nothing is touching it right now. Perfect for the gym and riding music as well. Multiple favorite songs that I can just play over and over again. Flow is such an underrated attribute for an emcee and Freddie nails it perfectly. He sounds melodic and graceful at times over Madlib beats like he’s just floating on them.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
average album masked by flow and internet hypebeasts gassing it up because of madlib. gibbs has 1 really solid album and it came out 6 years ago

I’ve sat with the album so long I don’t think internet hype could affect my feelings at this point. I’ll put it down and pick it back up later on and it’s still jamming.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
can't argue

new Jay Elec is better for me, but it's been a little over 24 hours so it needs to settle

also love Price of Tea in China

all three are modern classics to me

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
can't argue

new Jay Elec is better for me, but it's been a little over 24 hours so it needs to settle

also love Price of Tea in China

all three are modern classics to me
How is it better? I just finished listening to it “Palmolive” is probably better than all those tracks easily.

Daps
album still hard. between this, roc marci and griselda im never out of shyt to listen to when im tired of modern sound