Freddie Gibbs calls out Logic for biting

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This gay ass shyt, Logic a faq and this is why it's hard for me to respect or fukk with most white people.

On another note shout out to @Deltron :salute:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah breh it's just if we're gonna go to biting talk then what do you call that?

Using the same drum break vs Jacking flows? Is he a biter or does Logic just get shyt on just because he's an easy target?

Are you white

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
All you fakkit negging me . Pinata Was a solid album but Logics joint was better imo :manny:

Only true legit I'll verse I ever heard from Gibbs was this- other than that nikka just rambles on with his hoarse voice with a decent line here or there.

Neg me all you want hoes
4n7BINL.gif

nikka you do drugs? :hhh:

You got to be doing some kind of controlled substance because Pinata is way better than that corny J Cole/Kendrick impersonating lame. nikka the beats on Pinata are > than Logic's albums including Young Sinatra.

On top of having better beats the lyricism, flow and originality was way better on Pinata. I mean keep it real, songs like Deep and Deeper by themselves are better than that dudes whole albums and his career and existence.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I don't know if that's a bad thing, he bites off multiple artists but does it well, I'm worried if he tries to find his 'own sound' he might end up like Cudi.

logic, tyga, tory lanez and travis scott should called a biter supergroup

that shyt would prolly sound incredibl
y similar to something else that just came out a few months prior and was very popular:troll:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you're telling me that you think Gibbs has more money than Logic, I have some magic beans that I can sell you :lolbron:

I don't know anything about that, I don't pocket watch.

I don't know what kind of math you're using, either, but major labels pay people pennies per record sold. Your shyt gets sold at Itunes or Best Buy for $15, you don't even make a dollar off it. Indie, you pay yourself whatever you want minus the money you used to make the project. Which is why people like Tech N9ne are millionaires despite selling amounts that you'd laugh at.

This ain't got anything to do with Gibbs or Logic anyway. You came in here talking about "LOL 100k vs 10k" when there's literally been dozens of artists in the industry that sold a fukk ton of records and have nothing to show for it. And that was before 360 deals. You cats are brainwashed into thinking major label = more successful when there is far more money in the indie scene if you play your cards right.

And then there's the whole :dead: idea that Gibbs is dissing Logic for attention or sales. Their fan bases have very little over lap.

Fred.