:heh:

EDIT 2: He's still going-

UIdzWug.png

:pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Gibbs GOTTA be one of those dudes that can only succeed if he’s beefing with or competing with nikkas. Like he’s GOT to have some type of monkey on his back to bring out that level he’s always trying to attain.

Having said that I always thought the Hitler shyt was corny. Hitler was THE white supremacist of white supremacists and invoking his name and image for clout as a black man is disgusting and unnecessary for a man of Westside’s talent.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: would rather listen to pick any Hitler from 1-9 over Freddie music
and the name thing has been discussed and real fans have moved on. if thats still a topic of discussion then its not point in speaking with you on it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t really care one way or the other about the Hitler covers when I’m already listening to his subject matter in the first place. He did say he’s likening to Devil Wears Prada, so he could be comparing Hitler to Satan :lolbron:

That being said Gibbs is just corny af :francis: I fw his music too but he ceases to exist once the record ends now. Literally since I got 3 of his vinyls:dead:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The hitler stuff with griselda always been corny but I kinda get it, he was trying to get attention when he was starting and controversy/edgelord shyt is a way to do it. shyt took off so he kept it rolling.

Gibbs just seems miserable. Everytime his life seems to be going well he reaches for bullshyt and a way to blow it up.