Freddie Gibbs on Running into Jeezy at The Airport & Squashing Beef

Viva

Pro
Daps
Salute to Gibbs and Jeezy for that

But it’s hilarious to try to act all grown and mature about it and then say he’s gonna slap and keep beefing with the other people. Like come on man you know it’s all stupid rap beef YOU instigate, you can’t pick and choose when you wanna be the bigger man. Carry yourself consistently.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gibbs was beefing with himself. Jeezy ignored him like Jay did Game and it made him crazy

Right lol

I fukk wit both of em but like somebody said in the comments, Young gave him half a bar in like the last 5 yrs.

Lotta these niccas be running into mfs and dont be keepin that same energy tho. Im looking at you Push (Whom I also fuk wit) runnin into Birdman on the elevator and smiling and tryna spin it

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
Kev was the one who brought it up. Gibbs was a little hesitant to speak on it / surprised Kev knew.
listen to what Kev was saying. Gibbs supposedly told Kev about the incident in private and Gibbs acted like he was so surprised he brought it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Gibbs told him to bring it up as an attempt to peace up with Jeezy or just to have another famous person to talk about, hoping that he become famous.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
listen to what Kev was saying. Gibbs supposedly told Kev about the incident in private and Gibbs acted like he was so surprised he brought it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Gibbs told him to bring it up as an attempt to peace up with Jeezy or just to have another famous person to talk about, hoping that he become famous.

Yeah I watched it again and realized I heard it wrong. You right, Gibbs told Kev in confidence and Kev brought it up in the interview.