FREE DA GUYS: Last Look At RondoNumbaNine in Cook County

Daps
shyt has me worried about Duke Dabeast my fave drill rapper :mjcry:

After Blood Money died I made it a point not to listen to no more drill rappers-- nikkas put out tha dopest mixtape u ever heard and never live to even drop a debut album! In some cases they only had a few songs, and we didnt even get to hear them grow:

LA Capone
Young Pappy
Nuski
Rondo
Blood Money
Lil jojo
:mjcry:

and like someone said above- end of the day you out there REALLY killing peopl, you MAY get caught and will do time. :manny:

I just feel more sorry for the culture they in, them nikkaz making choicees, and killing people, before they even really know they throwing they lives, and innocent lives away,

SO im not on here saying "Free Rondo" I'm just saying "Damn, Rondo- Why you had to throw away your ticcet out tha hood?" :wow:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
After Blood Money died I made it a point not to listen to no more drill rappers-- nikkas put out tha dopest mixtape u ever heard and never live to even drop a debut album! In some cases they only had a few songs, and we didnt even get to hear them grow:

LA Capone
Young Pappy
Nuski
Rondo
Blood Money
Lil jojo
:mjcry:

and like someone said above- end of the day you out there REALLY killing peopl, you MAY get caught and will do time. :manny:

I just feel more sorry for the culture they in, them nikkaz making choicees, and killing people, before they even really know they throwing they lives, and innocent lives away,

SO im not on here saying "Free Rondo" I'm just saying "Damn, Rondo- Why you had to throw away your ticcet out tha hood?" :wow:
Rondo had a song with Lupe... now hes about to do 30+ :francis:

all those artists turned me away from drill

thank God SD out the hood :blessed:

Duke Da beast up next :blessed:

YTS1 and YTS2 the best mixtapes since life of a savage 3 :wow:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
True. I'm assuming you don't break any laws then, including speeding, smoking marijuana, or illegally downloading media.:comeon:

When and if you do I'm sure you'll turn yourseelf in and do the time.:comeon:

equate second degree murder with stuff thats not a crime in some places brehs, all as a means to :cape: