Freida Pinto Will Be the Leading Woman in New Scripted Series 'Guerilla' About Black Radicals in 197

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
John Ridley hates Black women. If I recall he did a similar thing with that Red Tails movie. Im not even going to get started on 12 Years a Slave. Black women have every right to be upset in this case.

This is what I see:

Black man = Blank man

Black woman = Woman of Color (that can mean anything under the sun NOT Black)

This is why us Black women need to get the fukk away from feminism! We are being written out of our own history! This all inclusive we're all WOC bs will not ever work in our favor! Now we got c00ns thinking we're interchangeable bc we're all WOC....right?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:@ you thinking having an "Interracial couple" means anything good. That's how they limit the number of Black characters/actors in shows and get more White actors in.

When a Black Actor gets a lead role, Black actresses are intentionally overlooked as the female lead for White Women. The same when one of the few Black actresses get a lead role, this time with a White Actor.

Which then means that having a "Black Show" or even a bunch of Black characters as leads in the same show is damn near impossible. Hence why they do it.

If Idris Elba's ex wife and her Boyfriend in Luther are both Black you have three main Black cast members. Instead both were cast as White thus making Elba the only Black actor in the show. What they also do is limit The Black character's family, the character either has none or just one. Whilst the White character has a full family.

Thats why there was a big deal about a show called Undercover, which is the only British show to have two Black leads and a Black family as it's main cast.

Folks always over look this shyt with shows like scandal and how to get away with murder. They are basically pimping black folks in thinking it is a black show. When actually it is a bunch of white folks and a few black people.

No more different than thinking in the 80s webster, gimmie a break and different stroke were black shows. When really they were just white shows with a couple of black people on them.

Black viewers always get hood winked.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
John Ridley hates Black women. If I recall he did a similar thing with that Red Tails movie. Im not even going to get started on 12 Years a Slave. Black women have every right to be upset in this case.

This is what I see:

Black man = Blank man

Black woman = Woman of Color (that can mean anything under the sun NOT Black)

This is why us Black women need to get the fukk away from feminism!

Actually if you do research on ridley he has documented statements that he hates black PEOPLE not one specific gender. Same with Whitlock.....they do not care about the gender just the race of the people they hate.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
Actually if you do research on ridley he has documented statements that he hates black PEOPLE not one specific gender. Same with Whitlock.....they do not care about the gender just the race of the people they hate.

Wow I had no idea his hatred was all encompassing. He needs to go! If you hate us so much why write about us. Hes just in it for our Black coins. Fukk this guy.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
francis.png
BLM in the news again showing they ass...

Here is the thing man. If they want to go at her fine. But like I told fools on here you can call out NFL players for not protesting, but you look much worse still supporting the NFL (which you don't get paid for) and putting money in their pocket every season.

So with these twitter folks are they gonna boycott Ridley or the studio? Cause the same folks talking about boycotting fox news over Oreilly still put money in the bigots Murdock pockets supporting the Wolverine movie last month and watching Empire in the fall.

So what will it be? Low hanging fruit or the big dogs?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
is the Black Desk the UK equivalent of COINTELPRO?

If this were an American production, automatic basura status.... but it's British. I'm torn.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally been released, and, 2 episodes in, I must say it's looking pretty good. :ehh: