French Montana Gets Drunk After Being Dropped From Interscope, Diss Effen Vodka & 50 Cent

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bad Boy is still a label :mjlol:
:heh: It was just annouced this week that Puffy is retiring from Music & gonna focus on acting:

After more than two decades of making music, hundreds of producer credits, and numerous platinum records, Puff Daddy has decided to call it a day on his career in music. The Bad Boy Records head revealed his plans in a cover story feature for Cigar Aficionado Magazine which hits newstands on May 3. “I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films,” Puff revealed.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Bad Boy hasn't had a Platinum Album since Danity Kane first dropped... :wow:

Has it been almost 10 years that quick? :huhldup:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy is equally as bad at acting as he is at rapping.
diddy-first-art-car.gif

straightcash

All Star
Daps
wait bad boy is distributed by interscope, so bad boy and interscope dropped him? :mjlol:

Bad Boy was an imprint under Interscope, now its an imprint under EPIC. What's so hard to understand?

Coke Boys was never a label, its a rap collective. OTF is its own rap collective, and Durk still CB but he doing his own thing. Just like French part of the MMG rap collective, but signed to Bad Boy label (distributed by Epic). Durk signed to Def Jam label. Chinx was signed to eOneMusic.