French Montana Responds to Chinx's Moms Comments, Speaks on New Album "MC4", Monkey & New Mansion

straightcash

All Star
Daps
:deadmanny:
On another topic...did French HAVE to mention that Chinx was selling drugs :francis: I mean we the Hip Hop fans knew this but to mention it to a national audience is kinda :dame:

Chinx fam been on his ass for no reason, yet everyone wants French to keep his mouth shut (but yellin "we want answers!" at the same time). I'm glad French finally decided to speak up. shyt was getting out of hand.

I won't put this past Janelli though, she already started another radio tour. Last year she/her team highkey sabotaged French's album by announcing Welcome To JFK around the same time MC4 was supposed to come out.

I know they got Chinx's sophomore album coming, hopefully they don't pull this shyt again. bytch was really on radio saying Meek promoted Chinx shyt more than French did. Like damn. :wtf:

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
On another topic...did French HAVE to mention that Chinx was selling drugs :francis: I mean we the Hip Hop fans knew this but to mention it to a national audience is kinda :dame:

Whatever happened to the super vague "he was in the streets"

I mean not that a guy named CHINX DRUGZ who was in the COKE BOYZ gives it away or anything.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing

word..that shyt thru me for a left..almost like "that's why he got killed" indirect type of shyt. If that was my homie I wouldn't throw no dirt publicly like that AFTER he died.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
he answered that Chinx question the right way i guess, but he still could've tried to not let him roam the streets the way he did.