French Montana says rappers who make albums with no features are weirdos

Daps
French Montana is Far From Finished
"Who sits there thinking about weird shyt like [going platinum with no features]? :gucci:" he says, incredulous. "Those people who put albums out by themselves are weirdos. Music is about having fun. If I'm chilling with A$AP Rocky, or chilling with Drake or The Weeknd and we record, and then I have to say, 'Look here, bro, I'm thinking about dropping this album just by myself.' Artists would stop fukking with you."

tumblr_inline_om9pplchmV1r3825d_500.gif

straightcash

All Star
Daps
He calling out them cornball rappers. :hubie:Even the Nas and Jays don't do that shyt.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Does french expect everyone to make party music?

If nikkas wanna make music alone let em

It ain't like j.cole or other rappers are actively making music with people then taking them off all the records

I feel like cats making tracks with no features usually are doing so for a specific reason, just like french makes albums with 900 features, it's all motives and assuming another person's motive is pointless

French still my dude but he def just made a dumb comment, unless it really was taken out of context like they said was possible on Erryday skruggle

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Who said guys aren't having fun making albums by themselves?

Maybe some people just want full creative control over their art and don't just want to put people on the albums just for the sake of putting someone on an album, especially if they don't actually enhance the record?

But it makes sense for French to think like this. He's not really a rapper or an artist in general. He's just a music socialite who just likes to be in the middle of things and rub elbows with "cool" people.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
French has been soaking Rocky swag for a while now and it's paid off well for him :obama:

The funny thing about Drake and ASAP Rocky is that they got tons of records where they kill it on their own. French has one (Off The Rip).

Rappers who consistently make albums with tons of features (French, Rick Ross, etc) are trash as fukk.