French Montana: Weeknd/Max B video DONE, Pharrell/Harry Fraud song DONE; 2 tapes + Album OTW

straightcash

All Star
Daps

After flooding Hot 97's Summer Jam with hits on Sunday, French Montana kept the party going with his listening and screening party at New York City's Crosby Hotel Monday night (June 12).

Greeted by a myriad of "Unforgettable" posters lining the walls of the hotel's lower level, guests were supplied endless appetizers and Ciroc-friendly beverages. Prior to delving into his latest offering, the "No Shopping" star allowed his guests to screen his new documentary Project Unforgettable: "My Story, Their Reality."

Shot in Uganda, the film finds Montana traveling to the destitute country after coming across the dance-happy Triplet Ghetto Kids on YouTube. In hopes of regaining his motivation, he filmed the video for his infectious single "Unforgettable" featuring Swae Lee with the people of Uganda. "Sometimes you need to go to the bottom to find that diamond," says the 32-year-old Bronx native in his documentary.

Upon his arrival, Montana quickly became enamored by the Ugandans' appreciation for life. Despite having minimal resources, including a health center that only serves two patients at a time, their positive outlook rejuvenated Montana. "I was born again when I went there," he says.

During his "Unforgettable" video shoot, Montana instantly latched on to the Triplet Ghetto Kids, most notably a young girl named Patricia. Montana detailed the young dancer's struggles, as she was in a coma for two weeks. She later rebounded with resiliency and began dancing again. "This is my project, but their reality," says Montana on the set for his video.

After the screening, he spoke on the importance of his trip to Uganda. "That period of my life was dark because I had two best friends, which were Max B and Chinx. We used to do music together. They were my motivation," he revealed during an intimate sit-down interview. "You gotta imagine, when the two people that motivated you is gone -- one died and one doing 75 years in jail, that motivation is not there no more. I had to go somewhere and find it."
french-montana-album-listening-party-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Montana then shifted the mood by playing cuts from his untitled album. First, he played the set's intro track, featuring his fallen comrade Chinx. Over the ghostly instrumental, the chemistry between Montana and Drugz remains immaculate. Montana then played his fiery collaboration with The Weeknd and Max B, titled "Lie." Powered by the crooner's inescapable hook, Montana's second single has the potential to match the success of current top 40 "Unforgettable."

Fans will rave over Pharrell's feature on "Bring Them Thangs," as the famed Neptunes producer seamlessly morphs into his alter-ego Skateboard P and delivers a blistering verse on the record.

Later, Montana showered his guests with another summery banger in "Formula," featuring dance hall sensation Alkaline.
"Run that ting back," screamed Montana from the DJ booth. As "Formula" blasted through the speakers for a third time, the rapper grinned at the sight of people dancing to his Caribbean-inspired record. To conclude his highlight-filled night, he finally played "Unforgettable."

For Montana, his level of motivation is back at an all-time high. On June 25, he'll hit the stage with his new friends, the Triplet Ghetto Kids, at the BET Awards before unleashing his new album later this year.

@JordanWearinThe45 @Max Goonberg @MaxBundles @Loud Still Coolin @WaveMolecules @WavyFxrever @CokeMoneyGuns @BK The Great @Ciggavelli @StackBundles @BlackDiBiase @Trilogy @410-443 @Cheech&Chong @TheRtist @KOOL-AID @spaceXjamzZ @Bugsmoran @bill blasky @Asicz @archibald perriwinkle @wingstop @L&HH @Detroit Wave @mikishere @LOOPY @Based Cheiftan @Piffiztheanswer @SpacelySprockets @Edub @NorthernLights @WavyCrocket @TheMedusa

straightcash

All Star
Daps
ultimate bounce back from the way they mishandled MC4... unforgettable #17 on the hot 100 :wow:

They can't hold the wave back!! :ohlawd:They tried but shyt still SPLASH.

P.S. Surprised nobody else hyped for that Pharrell–Harry Fraud jawn too. :ehh:That or the Alkaline track...has TSUNAMI potential.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Interview on Angie Martinez :

- Talks about his Uganda experience. Building hospitals. From previous 2 rooms to now 50 rooms to treat patients and mothers.

- Says he has 3 projects done; including an Album on the way

- One of the projects (tape?) is a collaboration

- The MAX B–THE WEEKEND video was shot in Harlem. HARRY FRAUD production.

- A Harry Fraud and PHARREL song been recorded.

- Has a "Unforgettable" documentary from the Uganda visit

- Says "Respect The Shooter" MOVIE will be released soon...

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Interview on Angie Martinez :

- Says he has 3 projects done; including an Album on the way

- One of the projects (tape?) is a collaboration

- The MAX B–THE WEEKEND video was shot in Harlem. HARRY FRAUD production.

- A Harry Fraud and PHARREL song been recorded.

:feedme::feedme::feedme: