"Fresh Off the Boat" - these n*ggaz played Biggie and ODB in the 1st 3 minutes of the show....

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just an unforced error on her part :snoop:

Even if you had your heart set on a passion project that would stretch you as an actor that you can't do anymore, why would you go on Twitter/IG and express that at all in 2019 :mindblown:. It's not like some interviewer asked a question an caught her off guard, she could easily vented to her friends in real life.

Now she shows up to set with some of the cast and crew giving her the :sas1: and :mjpls:.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Just an unforced error on her part :snoop:

Even if you had your heart set on a passion project that would stretch you as an actor that you can't do anymore, why would you go on Twitter/IG and express that at all in 2019 :mindblown:. It's not like some interviewer asked a question an caught her off guard, she could easily vented to her friends in real life.

Now she shows up to set with some of the cast and crew giving her the :sas1: and :mjpls:.

I like how she tried to polarize people by basically saying if you don't believe her apology, you don't believe women....ha ha.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
that last line
M8cv7Yd.png

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can’t she just leave? I understand contracts and everything but still. Is the mouse that powerful to where you can’t ask the writers to write you off the show or something

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lol went to school with her. Cant beieve she is this dumb to make her displeasure public.

fukk up your bag lol. Maybe she should try a regular 9 to 5 and then reconsider her bytch ass crying

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Constance Wu, I believe she got put on blast by saying Hollywood isn't diverse enough and got mad at Matt Damon who was in the Great Wall movie....

But her IG had her booed up with some cac who doesn't take baths....lol