Frieza is to Vegeta as Piccolo is to Gohan: Lets talk about it

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:mjgrin:

If it wasnt for Lord Frieza-sama, aka the BOSS of ALL BAUCES, Vegeta would have NEVER been SHYT.

That nikka King Vegeta? A WHOLE bytch that didnt have enough heart, nikka was a stool for Beerus, Friezas lackey and he was scared of a baby Broly :hhh:

Nappa and Raditz? :mjlol: TWO FLUNKIES THAT COULDNT PULL THEIR OWN WEIGHT, disgraceful shyt :picard:

Who taught that boy Vegeta the ropes of ruthlessness? Who beat him until he had THE DISCIPLINE to become A KILLER :sas2:

Who INSPIRED him to achieve UNMEASURABLE HEIGHTS OF POWER from wanting to be a Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan Blue's first appearance? Who still RATTLES that boys nerves whenever he step in the room :sas1:

You know the answer like I do :mjpls:

He may be ya father, but he aint ya daddy boy :ufdup:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
If Toriyama could actually tell a deep story this would've been a great twist. That Frieza was Vegeta's true father. You got the sense Frieza did care about Vegeta in a twisted Sociopathic way. In the Frieza saga, Frieza continues to give Vegeta chances to join him. Even when he's beating the dog shyt out of him he still asks Vegeta to pledge his loyalty.

This is mercy that Frieza extends to no one else. Everyone else he kills without hesitation.

In Super you could have Frieza confess Beerus made him destroy planet Vegeta and that he protected prince Vegeta from being killed as well and raised him to take his place one day.

That not only turns Vegeta against Beerus but Vegeta could join Frieza to fight Beerus together and creating an emotional dynamic between Vegeta wanting revenge and his family life on Earth.

Instead we get Vegeta's only motivation is becoming stronger than Goku .*yawn*

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If Toriyama could actually tell a deep story this would've been a great twist. That Frieza was Vegeta's true father. You got the sense Frieza did care about Vegeta in a twisted Sociopathic way. In the Frieza saga, Frieza continues to give Vegeta chances to join him. Even when he's beating the dog shyt out of him he still asks Vegeta to pledge his loyalty.

This is mercy that Frieza extends to no one else. Everyone else he kills without hesitation.

In Super you could have Frieza confess Beerus made him destroy planet Vegeta and that he protected prince Vegeta from being killed as well and raised him to take his place one day.

That not only turns Vegeta against Beerus but Vegeta could join Frieza to fight Beerus together and creating an emotional dynamic between Vegeta wanting revenge and his family life on Earth.

Instead we get Vegeta's only motivation is becoming stronger than Goku .*yawn*

:ohhh::banderas:

Get Toyotaro on the phone brehs

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:mjgrin:

If it wasnt for Lord Frieza-sama, aka the BOSS of ALL BAUCES, Vegeta would have NEVER been SHYT.

That nikka King Vegeta? A WHOLE bytch that didnt have enough heart, nikka was a stool for Beerus, Friezas lackey and he was scared of a baby Broly :hhh:

Nappa and Raditz? :mjlol: TWO FLUNKIES THAT COULDNT PULL THEIR OWN WEIGHT, disgraceful shyt :picard:

Who taught that boy Vegeta the ropes of ruthlessness? Who beat him until he had THE DISCIPLINE to become A KILLER :sas2:

Who INSPIRED him to achieve UNMEASURABLE HEIGHTS OF POWER from wanting to be a Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan Blue's first appearance? Who still RATTLES that boys nerves whenever he step in the room :sas1:

You know the answer like I do :mjpls:

He may be ya father, but he aint ya daddy boy :ufdup:
The yondu quote at the end :krs:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
OP saluting slave master tactics as a method of empowerment.

Beating and taking away everything that "monkey" cherished was sure inspiring.

What's really good breh breh :mjpls::lolbron:

If it wasnt for Frieza we woulda stayed in Planet Vegeta just murdering each other like savages
:mjpls:

Frieza-sama gave Saiyans a goal to work for :mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:AngledScust:

@305DeadCounty Is my boy & he's aware of this but I almost negged this nikka.:Egregious1:

Breh if you ever in your natural life try to uae that reverse Slave Master Hogan babble to splain away VeGOATa's greatness :HulkBushmaster:

*Sigh* I'm about to get a drink & pretend this never happened.:Boshfukkery: