From a Chevy Family, but this 2016 F-150 Platinum is calling my name!!!

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
What's your thoughts on the tundra?
I like the Tundra. If you are looking for something with a lot, and I mean a lot of room the Tundra is for you. It's a huge truck but it's not as efficient as the Ford F-150. That Ecoboost engine puts out more power than the Tundra's V8 and it's better on gas. Now I'm almost certain that you can get a supercharger for the Tundra from Toyota's TRD company that takes the engine up to 504hp. As a matter of fact, I have a buddy that has a Toyota Tundra but he has had it customized with new rims, tires, suspension, and stereo system. It's looks something like this one.....
images

The only difference is that he doesn't have the grill blacked out. He loves his truck and to tell you the truth, you may have fewer problems with the Tundra as far as maintenance and things breaking down. Toyota has always been known for lasting with the proper care. Now that I have thought about it, I got a co-worker that has one too but he hasn't done anything to it. I like them and as far as maintenance I haven't heard of people having a lot of problems out of them either. So it's a toss up.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the Tundra. If you are looking for something with a lot, and I mean a lot of room the Tundra is for you. It's a huge truck but it's not as efficient as the Ford F-150. That Ecoboost engine puts out more power than the Tundra's V8 and it's better on gas. Now I'm almost certain that you can get a supercharger for the Tundra from Toyota's TRD company that takes the engine up to 504hp. As a matter of fact, I have a buddy that has a Toyota Tundra but he has had it customized with new rims, tires, suspension, and stereo system. It's looks something like this one.....
images

The only difference is that he doesn't have the grill blacked out. He loves his truck and to tell you the truth, you may have fewer problems with the Tundra as far as maintenance and things breaking down. Toyota has always been known for lasting with the proper care. Now that I have thought about it, I got a co-worker that has one too but he hasn't done anything to it. I like them and as far as maintenance I haven't heard of people having a lot of problems out of them either. So it's a toss up.

I want one so bad but damn they are pricey. Even 3-4 yr old tundras are like 25,000 or more

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8YL24ZLl.jpg

Got it down to 36 including extending warranty, gap insurance, & premium maintenance plan. Only thing missing is running boards. Dealer wanted a stack for em but a coli breh showed where to get them for about $300
Owig4iVl.jpg

EpSUaoul.jpg

Q0zyCtOl.jpg

fSdWcyml.jpg

Nice truck...I plan on getting a truck either in the summer or fall...it won't be brand new though