Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sounds like you're mad your choice of corporations to run the country didn't get in :laff:

"Yea Hillary has corporations pushing money into her ass.. but what about trump?!"

Clinton supporter logic :scust: I can sense the frustration through my screen

Hillary wasn't gonna save U dog, sorry

It was a shyt election, stop crying cause your Side of the toilet didn't win.

Actually, I make very good money, have a strong portfolio, and likely won't be affected adversely by Trumps economic policies. But this thread is about cybercrimes and influence into an American election.

But I get it, when you aren't winning at life you focus on winning at the internet or posting backpage-esque AVIs in order to increase your e-rep.

You've still failed to answer any of the questions asked and I know why. Because answering outs your cac behavior and unravels your illogical argument.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
And when you click on any of those threads, which most are not talmbowt Chinese hacking, you don't provide any opinions or calls for congressional actions

You just posting articles for daps and reps. There's nothing in those threads that comes close to the compulsive and sore loser actions you portray after Hillary's lost

So like the typical Democrat groupie and Hillary nut hanger, you resort to subterfuge and you periodically suffer from convenient-search-engine-impairments to continue :cape: for a liar in pants suit, while trying to make circumstantial evidence seem like concrete evidence with the focus on Russia
:camby: